• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Can't make this up.... Defund the Police Protest wants Police Protection...

Saw that the other day. Gotta love it.

We worked a protest a couple weeks ago. This particular one was the first of a few. The "protest coordinator" didn't have a bullhorn and wanted to make some announcements.

My agency head was kind enough to give her access to a loudspeaker (read: department vehicle). If I'd have known this next part was coming, I'd have recorded it...

The first thing she belts out was.......
THEY'RE TRYING TO SILENCE US!!!

You just can't make moments like that up. So. Much. Irony.

Dueling emergency calls from Commissioner Jo Ann Hardesty and Lyft driver Richmond Frost, obtained through a public records request, document a ride that ended in a disagreement between the two.

Hardesty got upset over a mixup about where she was waiting for the car, then she didn’t want the windows open for ventilation because she was cold, then she wouldn’t get out when the driver cut the ride short and tried to drop her off at a gas station miles from home.

This is something that we peasants don't understand.

Full story in greater detail here:

https://www.oregonlive.com/portland...ut-of-lyft-car-after-driver-cancels-ride.html

Audio of the 911 calls:

IF I was an LEO and was ordered to do a protection detail for any of those Fucks, I'd lay my badge on the Chiefs/Sheriffs desk and walk the fuck out. Mac:mad:
And pass up the chance for easy overtime pay on top of a good laugh? Hardly.

These aren’t ordered details. They’re put out for voluntary overtime requests (at least in my area). Most patrol level LE are union represented and aren’t subject to forced overtime (for special details). Trust me when I say, only guys who want a bigger paycheck are hanging around at these events.

Reactions: Edgecrusher
Look at the name at the 7:00 position..........JoAnn A. Hardesty

(What you're looking at) Someone (maybe 4chan / maybe FEDs) set up mobile wifi and tracked Antifa / BLM in PDX - the size of the bubble indicates the size of the fish.

ps - this is just a slice of network. The whole thing is 11.5 megs - there really are a lot of commies all around us, including OR's SEC of State Elect.

Untitled.png

Last edited:
I believe that all Demwit cities should defund the police. But the governors should not bail them out when the SHTF. I say this goes as far as defund the fire department too. Defund the courts while you're at it.

But then don't cry when they start to build a wall around your crappy cities.

Live by the sword, die by the sword.

Reactions: Waco Kid
I believe that all Demwit cities should defund the police. But the governors should not bail them out when the SHTF. I say this goes as far as defund the fire department too. Defund the courts while you're at it.

But then don't cry when they start to build a wall around your crappy cities.

Live by the sword stupid, die by the sword stupid.

Fify

And pass up the chance for easy overtime pay on top of a good laugh? Hardly.

These aren’t ordered details. They’re put out for voluntary overtime requests (at least in my area). Most patrol level LE are union represented and aren’t subject to forced overtime (for special details). Trust me when I say, only guys who want a bigger paycheck are hanging around at these events.
Yeah, but, sometimes it's not all about the money. Sometimes "principal" comes into play, at least for me, it could be, all depends on how hungry I am. Mac

Thats why I have this moron on ignore, He's a moron, not to mention, a dipshit. Ignore is your friend.
For someone that you supposedly 'ignored', you sure have a lot to say about him. How much are you charging him to live in your head?

Yeah, but, sometimes it's not all about the money. Sometimes "principal" comes into play, at least for me, it could be, all depends on how hungry I am. Mac
Meh. If I didn’t do my job anytime I knew I’d have to deal with morons without a bit of sense in their heads...I’d never be able to go to work. The way I see it, I may as well get compensated at 1.5 times my hourly rate to do it.

For someone that you supposedly 'ignored', you sure have a lot to say about him. How much are you charging him to live in your head?
Go back to mommy's basement.

oh goodness, Maggot truly has perfected the art of using his personality as a form of contraception, he just doesn't know when to turn it off...

• Haha
Reactions: TexPatriot