• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Capitol Police Dressed Like Maintenance Workers Break into GOP Rep. Troy Nehls’ (R-TX) office – Take Pictures

TexPatriot

Two Star General
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2020
Just like Watergate except this was in broad daylight.

And then they came back to harass Nehls’ staff based on the illegal pictures of "suspicious activity" they took.

These people make Nixon look like a Boy Scout.

Hmmmm.....I wonder if some of us Texans should sojourn to DC to defend the Alamo? Kind of like a reverse Davy Crockett "You may all go to Hell and I will go to DC"

I hear that talk, a very honest question.

What would you do if you took DC? Do you really think it would change anything? Are you (all) really able to set up a new government...at this time?

Could a moment like that be exactly what the Chinese and Russians are waiting for?

@lowlight for President? ;) 🇺🇸

What would you do if you took DC? Do you really think it would change anything? Are you (all) really able to set up a new government...at this time?

Could a moment like that be exactly what the Chinese and Russians are waiting for?

A valid point sir. I wasn't implying taking DC but more defending the few real conservative, constitution loving congress members from the swamp.

A valid point sir. I wasn't implying taking DC but more defending the few real conservative, constitution loving congress members from the swamp.
Well said.

Not speaking of yu, but it amazes me, that after all LL's warnings about the site being monitored, there are still those here who virtually talk open rebellion. ON THE INTERNET? rReally? Even if the Fed's know their just blowing hot air that will stil get you put on a list tout suite.

Me? I know the eventual out come. It was written in a book by a fellow named John. I've learned to mind my own business, as much as possible, and keep my own AO clean. There's a bigger fish than I that will take care of business when he'd ready.

That aint nothing, get ready for

Kristallnacht - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Kristallnacht

Kristallnacht or the Night of Broken Glass, also called the November pogrom(s) was a pogrom against Jews carried out by the Nazi Party's Sturmabteilung (SA) ...
Date: 9–10 November 1938
Deaths: 91+
Perpetrators: Sturmabteilung (SA) stormtroope...‎
Background · ‎Pogrom · ‎Aftermath · ‎Responses to Kristallnacht
Man I don't see something like that ending well today . And as for the original OP , I'm seeing articles this morning from the MSM painting the Congressman as a froot loop . If the MSM is pushing a story I tend to believe the opposing story these days . Just saying .

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
Man I don't see something like that ending well today . And as for the original OP , I'm seeing articles this morning from the MSM painting the Congressman as a froot loop . If the MSM is pushing a story I tend to believe the opposing story these days . Just saying .

I'm really at the point that I wish they would. Not that I want to see the sort of violence that would go on with that, but I am starting to think that the majority of the people in this country wouldn't wake the hell up until something like that happens. Look at the aftermath of Ruby Ridge and Waco, a few months of angst and then nothing.

Troy Nehls, the Freshman from Texas, that you can see in the Jan 6 photos, in position, at the doors to the chamber, while all of those others were hiding on the floor between the rows of seats.

We've passed ludicrous a long time ago.

Maybe send for the duly elected president that actually won the 2020 election to come take his rightful place in the White House?

I know it's crazy talk now, but there was an actual time in this country's history when that would have happened.

There is only one way for them to attempt to retain whatever honor they have left, a few have already taken that path.

There is only one way for them to attempt to retain whatever honor they have left, a few have already taken that path.
I think they had a little help.

iu

Well said.

Not speaking of yu, but it amazes me, that after all LL's warnings about the site being monitored, there are still those here who virtually talk open rebellion. ON THE INTERNET? rReally? Even if the Fed's know their just blowing hot air that will stil get you put on a list tout suite.

Me? I know the eventual out come. It was written in a book by a fellow named John. I've learned to mind my own business, as much as possible, and keep my own AO clean. There's a bigger fish than I that will take care of business when he'd ready.
Good book.

I think putting a lot of noise out there gives them more crap to sort through.

I did pick up a Super Yoter for Kristallnacht. Amazing what you can see through those, as in a mouse/mole in darkness at 75/100yds

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot
Troy Nehls, the Freshman from Texas, that you can see in the Jan 6 photos, in position, at the doors to the chamber, while all of those others were hiding on the floor between the rows of seats.

We've passed ludicrous a long time ago.
Here's an actual cell phone video showing Mike Pence exiting the capital Nov. 6th.

iu

Maybe send for the duly elected president that actually won the 2020 election to come take his rightful place in the White House?

I know it's crazy talk now, but there was an actual time in this country's history when that would have happened.
An interesting thought. I think you'd be biting off more than you could chew. This isnt 1860 or 1920. First, they'd know you're coming before you left Texas, or any pace else, cause ya'll blab shit all over the internet, and a secret is seldom kept by more than one. Second, Milley and (most of) the rest of the upper brass would side with JoJo. Since they knew youre coming, do you think you'd ever reach DC? They have A10 Warthogs and Cobra helo's. Possee Comitatus would go right out the window. Respectfully, be real.

For any success you'd need a majority of the brass on your side and willing to take it from the inside. BO purged (most of) the true patriots. It may happen but I dont think it will by crossing the Rubitomac.

Unless it reaches French Revolution level, which it may.

An interesting thought. I think you'd be biting off more than you could chew. This isnt 1860 or 1920. First, they'd know you're coming before you left Texas, or any pace else, cause ya'll blab shit all over the internet, and a secret is seldom kept by more than one. Second, Milley and (most of) the rest of the upper brass would side with JoJo. Since they knew youre coming, do you think you'd ever reach DC? They have A10 Warthogs and Cobra helo's. Possee Comitatus would go right out the window. Respectfully, be real.

For any success you'd need a majority of the brass on your side and willing to take it from the inside. BO purged (most of) the true patriots. It may happen but I dont think it will by crossing the Rubitomac.

Unless it reaches French Revolution level, which it may.
I am being real. Thats why I referred to it in current tense as 'crazy talk'.

And I have some bad news for you, "y'all" that are blabbing shit aren't the only ones that made the list. Anyone logged onto this site as a regular poster should realize the fact they are already on the list, regardless how benign your comments. I was on the list long before I joined.

I am being real. Thats why I referred to it in current tense as 'crazy talk'.

And I have some bad news for you, "y'all" that are blabbing shit aren't the only ones that made the list. Anyone logged onto this site as a regular poster should accept the fact they are already on the list, regardless how benign your comments. I was on the list long before I joined.
Yep, and me to. But Im trying to avoid compiling 'Bonus Points'.

Good book.

I think putting a lot of noise out there gives them more crap to sort through.

I did pick up a Super Yoter for Kristallnacht. Amazing what you can see through those, as in a mouse/mole in darkness at 75/100yds
Yup.

A guy came out and shot almost 50 hogs in a week on a ranch I hunt on. I need to seriously look into one.

Yep, and me to. But Im trying to avoid compiling 'Bonus Points'.
This is the same logic as using terms like “harvested” and “ethical” and “humane” for hunting. It doesn’t work. They hate you, they hate your values, they hate your liberty, they hate your God, and when their god demands it, they will kill you. This is history @Maggot not conjecture.

If you want to know your approximate location on the list, use the following formula:

20000/( messages + reaction score + XP )

Here's an actual cell phone video showing Mike Pence exiting the capital Nov. 6th.

iu
I saw that spineless fuck giving a speech recently . That negative T twat was going on about how Trump asked him and told him to overturn the election .

Trump never asked that pussy to overturn shit . He asked that the election not be certified until a proper investigation was done .

I listened to the Georgia recording that the left claims is proof . All Bad Orange Man did was give examples of fraud . Some indisputable numbers and ask for the invalid votes to be nullified and aww fuck listen yer self . I'm preaching to the choir .

MSM just spews lies and the sheeple follow . Pence don't deserve to ride that Harley . I've known a 1 percenter or 2 and that would chaff there asses .

Reactions: tomcatmv

The way to emasculate a government is through massive, coordinate disobedience. Not by fighting the fight on their terms.

Now that's about the time that government men with guns come in to put everyone back in line, and that works well in most countries on earth because the people have neither the means nor the skill to make the government men with guns pay.

We have the means and the skill

This is the same logic as using terms like “harvested” and “ethical” and “humane” for hunting. It doesn’t work. They hate you, they hate your values, they hate your liberty, they hate your God, and when their god demands it, they will kill you. This is history @Maggot not conjecture.
NO denial there. I dont always say all I think.

The Sons of Liberty disbanded about 1783, with the end of the Revolutionary War, their goal of freedom from British oppression having effectively been achieved in 1781.

Was the torch extinguished therefore can never be relit ........

Reactions: TurboTrout
Isn’t it a shame that you fear your government so much that you bite your tongue? Isn’t it a shame that you are fearful that government officials would send federal police to your door? Isn’t it a shame your local police would assist them if your fears were ever realized?

I don’t want my children to grow up and have these same fears. Like @308pirate mentioned, mass disobedience is long overdue and what is necessary to win. The vote harder guys are fools. Considering the number of mask wearing bitches I seen the last two years I doubt we have a chance.
Youre making up a lot of stuff I never said or implied. Learn to think, not react to triggers. Ive learned to pick my battles, and not be a paper tiger or keyboard commando on the internet, where everything you say is there for most of forever... Now go bother someone else with your foolishness.

Reactions: 37L1
Isn’t it a shame that you fear your government so much that you bite your tongue? Isn’t it a shame that you are fearful that government officials would send federal police to your door? Isn’t it a shame your local police would assist them if your fears were ever realized?

I don’t want my children to grow up and have these same fears. Like @308pirate mentioned, mass disobedience is long overdue and what is necessary to win. The vote harder guys are fools. Considering the number of mask wearing bitches I seen the last two years I doubt we have a chance.
I'm too old to suffer that kind of fear from anybody, especially criminals in the government.

You implied consequences for speaking against the government. I don’t know what else I supposedly made up as that’s the only point I made. I didn’t post what I posted to bust your balls. I just used your quote as an example of how things are progressing. It wasn’t a call out. People are fearful of the government and it shouldn’t be that way. I don’t think I was the man that was triggered.
My (current) silence is not from fear. At 72 there is very little the Gmen can do that will bother me, certainly not for long. Did you even read what I said about 'Picking your battles"? If not go back and re read it.

Can we just leave it at that?

Speaking of Government using military weapons state side in a crisis.

During 9/11 in the first bit of the day none of the aircraft called to intercept or patrol airspace were armed. Can not remember the exact time but it was a substantial amount of time before properly armed aircraft were airborne. Their response was too late to do anything.

Just say, hypothetically, a wide spread uprising took place and multiple top level politicians and military leader were killed or sided with the uprising. It would be complete chaos on their end. Military actions require permission, chain of command. If that chain of command at the top was disrupted/abandoned, could the military be nullified in a coordinated swift action?

How far down the body would the head need to be cut off the snake, Hypothetically speaking, before the military was no longer be a threat?

During 9/11 in the first bit of the day none of the aircraft called to intercept or patrol airspace were armed. Can not remember the exact time but it was a substantial amount of time before properly armed aircraft were airborne. Their response was too late to do anything.

Just say, hypothetically, a wide spread uprising took place and multiple top level politicians and military leader were killed or sided with the uprising. It would be complete chaos on their end. Military actions require permission, chain of command. If that chain of command at the top was disrupted/abandoned, could the military be nullified in a coordinated swift action?

How far down the body would the head need to be cut off the snake, Hypothetically speaking, before the military was no longer be a threat?
These two were ready. What commitment. God bless America.

I have little doubt the regime would not use the U.S. military against it's people, not after what the clown occupying the White House said he'd do to a U.S. president that refused to step down or what that farting Swallowwell said about using nukes on patriots. If they are dumb enough to say that in public, you know they talk about it a lot behind closed doors.

Ok, they want to play that game, take a page out of the enemy's playbook. Is the regime going to do an airstrike on a building occupied with both patriots and communist Biden supporters? The Vietcong made a point of intermingling with non combatant villagers.

I am aware. I don’t know them personally but I’ve definitely listen to their stories before. It’s how I know the Jets weren’t armed.

But thats not the point I am getting at.

The point is their response time in a real crisis was insufficient to stop it. And confusion ruled that day. If a pilot has spoken publicly about what they did on that day I’ve probably heard the interview. They in ATC we’re just as unsure about their decisions.

I guess what I’m getting at is somebody mentioned the A-10’s my point is how effective would they actually be an unplanned mission, Stateside against a civil uprising/revolution with little to no intel.

I fall asleep listening to gunships firing 40 mm Bufors, dropping small diameter bombs and listening to Moab’s and shit like that explode, literally as I type this I can hear the rumble of an F 35 taking off at eglin. Point is the military definitely have, fire power but is the network there to guide it Effectively in a crisis. Especially if say Brass, President etc were compromised/killed?

Reactions: camocorvette
I have little doubt the regime would not use the U.S. military against it's people, not after what the clown occupying the White House said he'd do to a U.S. president that refused to step down or what that farting Swallowwell said about using nukes on patriots. If they are dumb enough to say that in public, you know they talk about it a lot behind closed doors.

Ok, they want to play that game, take a page out of the enemy's playbook. Is the regime going to do an airstrike on a building occupied with both patriots and communist Biden supporters? The Vietcong made a point of intermingling with non combatant villagers.
Or what if said person was taken hostage. Would they do an airstrike in a building containing a high value person... in effect killing the person they’re trying to save?

Wow, that closing statement @2:50 by Heather Penney is the mindset to live by. 'The terrorists did not win' either on 9/11 or in the stolen election of 2020.

Reactions: Maggot
Or what if said person was taken hostage. Would they do an airstrike in a building containing a high value person... in effect killing the person they’re trying to save?
If it served their purpose, yep. Collateral damage, so sorry.

• Haha
Reactions: acudaowner
If it served their purpose, yep. Collateral damage, so sorry.
I still don’t see the coordination to stop a well organized mulit pronged gorilla action/violent coup. The response time would be too slow. If the action was coordinated well, command chain links were broken, I feel reaction would be too un-timely/hesitant to stop it. As the realization of what was occurring became apparent. Similar to 9/11. Now the kick back be would be sever... Collateralish damage maybe. But wouldn’t stop it.

Other examples- when McVeigh bombed the Murrah Building. Getting pulled over for no tag soon after, it took two days before they realized/suspected it was him. He nearly got away, for a while.

How long was the Uni- bomber doing his thing? He only got caught because he published his tree hugger manifesto and his brother and his wife recognize the message. Had he not done that he probably still be sitting in that cabin in Montana.

Whatever happened to the guy suspected of putting pipe bombs around the capital was that real? Bullshit? Is he still floating around somewhere, not caught?

Disclaimer- i’m not advocating these actions. I’m not a Glowie trying to entrap. I’m looking at it as a hypothetical situation, if it happened based on past events.

A lot of crime is solved by dumb luck. Ask any detective. Often an pissed off ex/mistress.

they could always bomb another bus of kids and claim they got another terrorist nothing is beneath or out side the realm of how low the demicratic socialist party is willing to do or go nothing . And sadly the republicans are right in the pot with the dims .

I still don’t see the coordination to stop a well organized mulit pronged gorilla action/violent coup. The response time would be too slow. If the action was coordinated well, command chain links were broken, I feel reaction would be too un-timely/hesitant to stop it. As the realization of what was occurring became apparent. Similar to 9/11. Now the kick back be would be sever... Collateralish damage maybe. But wouldn’t stop it.

Other examples- when McVeigh bombed the Murrah Building. Getting pulled over for no tag soon after, it took two days before they realized/suspected it was him. He nearly got away, for a while.

How long was the Uni- bomber doing his thing? He only got caught because he published his tree hugger manifesto and his brother and his wife recognize the message. Had he not done that he probably still be sitting in that cabin in Montana.

Whatever happened to the guy suspected of putting pipe bombs around the capital was that real? Bullshit? Is he still floating around somewhere, not caught?

Disclaimer- i’m not advocating these actions. I’m not a Glowie trying to entrap. I’m looking at it as a hypothetical situation, if it happened based on past events.
Understood, but those are single individuals and they werent expecting it. Try co ordinating thousands of people, some dumb as rocks with little more than guns and attitudes going for them, and keep it secret..
There was also Eric frein? The POS who murdered a NY State B Police officer. Again, one individual.

My current level of distrust of any level of government leads me to believe that they are willing and capable of horrendous things if they think their agenda can be moved forward. The FBI has plainly shown that they are willing to "create" a patsy for most any occasion.