• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Captain America: The winter soldier

This one actually looks much better than the first. He is my least favorite of the Avengers, kinda lame really.

Can't fly, can't crow...:)

Poor guy...going to be stuck at O-3 for the rest of his life ;)

Another good comic ruined by hollywoodland even with Stan Lee approval that I am sure was a give and take to produce it like all comics to movies. I like the idea but for a comic book reader, I wish the movies were true to the comic. I will admit the first two Spiderman was best attempt.

Of course I will watch it for pure entertainment.

Disney owns Marvell and they are a cash hungry juggernaut. Deal with it.

That's the same actress playing black widow, Scarlett Johanson I think. Don't quote me on that though. Only thing I didn't like in the first one was that it was set in the Second World War but his 1911 had nice sights and a picitiny rail on it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I saw it last night - it's entertaining but really silly. The visual effects are top notch and overall the 3D conversion isn't bad, but it's one of those films that just has so much non-stop action that you get a bit action-fatigued.

I have really gotten into the Avengers line of movies. Not because of the action or that I liked any of the individual characters/actors. But I really like that they have dialog and some humor. Anything these days has CGI and action orgies... just look at all of the x-men films. In my opinion I hate them. But in the avengers arc, they talk... bust balls.. and do things other than fly around on wires, which goes a long way with me.

I saw it last night - it's entertaining but really silly. The visual effects are top notch and overall the 3D conversion isn't bad, but it's one of those films that just has so much non-stop action that you get a bit action-fatigued.

+1. A little more character development would have helped. OK movie and worth the bargain matinee $$ spent.

Only downside to me was Scarlett with straight hair - just seemed trashy.

See the trailer for Lucy - got her hotness back.

Claim to fame
I shot skeet a few times with main character Chris Evan's grandfather! Haven't seen the movie but heard good reviews.

Saw it and I liked it for the most part. I liked the use of the museum as a method of bringing new viewers up to speed. And I have to say that I started to like Cpt. a lot more as a character after this one.

Now if they would just make a hulk movie with the current Banner.

*edit* Also, after learning that Cpt. uses the internet, I just picture him staying up late on forums and the like trying to beat up trolls.

Last edited:
I saw it Saturday. Enjoyed it....but........ ** Spoiler Alert**

I had to wonder that if your Capt. America and you just learned that everything you've been fighting for has been compromised by your arch enemy and you just became the most wanted man in America......that you wouldn't pick up a cell phone and call your friend Tony Stark and go, "Yo man.....I need some serious help here...." Really....?

Capt. America wouldn't burden his friends with his problems.

And anyone who has to warm up to this character hasn't paid nearly enough attention to how much sass he gives in the first CA and Avengers flicks. Dude has a sharp tongue.

Just saying......he knows how much Stark also resents & distrusts authority.......pretty sure he would've let him on the whole Shield/Hydra deal......

say it opening night and enjoyed it immensely. luckily Cobie Smulders makes an appearance.
She is smoking hot

fatheroamerica_zpsd99e3562.jpg

Cheers,

Sirhr

I thought it was great but I watch these movies for what they are, entertainment. I'm not real hung up on how they can't pack every bit of nuance from hundreds of comics you read as a child into a two hour movie. Its a good flick, go see it.