• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Captured Kiev Sniper Datastick contents?

kospap

Private
Minuteman
hi all! long time lurker here..

I found this link, and it is said to be the contents of a datastick foudn on a captured sniper (???????)

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B32xdG0c1TrCYmlsdllWYkl4dGs&usp=sharing

"снайпинг 1" and "снайпинг 2" seems to be an international? sniper challenge pics
"Хоменко О.В." seem to be operational notes/plans for Kiev?

Anyone can read these and make sure it is not a hoax?

I'm not sure about the documents, but I've been running the following images from the drive though analyzers and I believe they may be some type of living room furniture. They are cleverly mislabeled as coffee tables, but it's just a trick, they aren't for coffee.

I think for the average sniper living room I would go with the Oval Classic style 2B in Dark Walnut. It's a timeless design that won't overpower the room, yet still has elegant presence and functionality.

Ill bid $29.99 on the oval one. It will look good in the oval office when Im president.

Pictures are full of bits that can be replaced with other information. In other words, documents can be embedded within pictures. You ll lose some of the quality from the missing bits, but your eye can't tell.

Blank forms for patrol reports,a very boring power slide of partially military partiall special police roster plan of action, who is in command of which detachment, who is reposible for first aid, motor pool, bunch more stuff is dedicated to psychological condition of your troops basically saying "always remind your troops that what they are doing is the right thing and that they are fighting for the future of your country" There much more stuff but I gotta go to sleep.

MacCoffee?

DSC_0066.JPG

Ok the sings are in Russian and it says "welcome to snipers tournamnet" Most of these guys look Russian.
There is also a balance sheet for some what appears to be custom made furniture, balance is in Ukrainian currency.
Also looks like they were getting for some large operation, larege motor pool, LOTS of ambulances. Talk of assigning some special security details to certain "storage houses" and securing documents too.