• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Car plows through people at CHRISTmas parade!

The cash photos is from 2015, personally would not draw that conclusion, but if you think so... you are entitled to that. I would assume it was aquired in a not so legal manner, Theft, dope etc, but don’t actually know. But I cant see this cat working a square job given his attitude and criminal history.
Meh

1C2CE792-DD53-4E4D-84D0-A6DDF70A3381.png

After an arrest — wrongful or not — a person’s ability to leave jail and return home to fight the charges depends on money. That's because, in most states, people are required to pay cash bail. Originally, bail was supposed to make sure people return to court to face charges against them. But instead, the money bail system has morphed into widespread wealth-based incarceration.

Poorer Americans and people of color often can't afford to come up with money for bail, leaving them stuck in jail awaiting trial, sometimes for months or years. Meanwhile, wealthy people accused of the same crime can buy their freedom and return home.

That is nothing... now they won't even convict people of murder... because.. poor childhood. Illegal immigrants in CA can murder with impunity.

Reactions: VA-Varminter
It's racist to keep habitual violent criminals in jail, so you make the bail low so they can get right out there and kill people right away.
These types grew up in and know how to work the system. The system is broken, overwhelmed and way behind so they reduce bond and let these types out. Especially with the recent “ rona” shit backing the system up a lot further. They will cry anything that they think will get them out of the cell.

I have a sibling whom has been arrested nearly 40 times with over 100 separate charges and never caught a real Prison sentence but spent years of his life locked up in county jail. I have watched his decline.

These types get arrested sit in county for months and nobody bails them out. While sitting in county they only associate with others in similar situations, so fucked up they have no one to bail them out because they already fucked over anyone who cared. So collectively they decline in ability to operate as respectable citizen and after years and years of this shit the are fucked beyond saving, they have had nothing but shit input into their brains. This is one of the not so good product of our criminal/jail system. And we are creating more by the day. They don’t care, jail only scares the average citizen. These people no longer fear it, because it never really properly punished them.

Last edited:
This guy's list of previous offenses is amazing. Time after time, he's not prosecuted for serious felonies and when convicted, sentenced to just a few weeks. This article has a link to his 50 page rap sheet.
LawOfficer.com: Person of Interest identified in Christmas Parade Tragedy.

• Angry
Reactions: SilentStalkr
My sister mentioned an angle I have not seen reported....

"He was trying to flee a stabbing event elsewhere".

Doesnt make sense to me.

You stab a single guy. Fear justice in that event. So you go kill many more.

If it was in fact "planted" its the start of his Soros backed defense team strategy.

Doesnt make sense to me.

If it was in fact "planted" its the start of his Soros backed defense team strategy.
Yeah.

Pretty retarded thinking isn’t it.

Doesnt make sense to me.

Looks like the asshole that did this was fleeing from another incident. Cops called to a fight nearby just before. And if you watch the video this jerk first tries to go around (to left of) the marching band. So I don't think it was a planned attack on the parade. Once the asshole hit someone he just figured in for a penny in for a pound and just drove ahead as fast as possible as escape was his motive and priority.

He should still be hung by his balls while the residents of Waukesha recover some semblance of Christmas cheer by shoving Christmas candies up his ass. Then keep him alive hanging there until he can be used as a piñata on Cinco de Mayo.

1637604034547.jpeg

Because we all know that ones has to drive through innocent humans to avoid having a knife thrown at you. Or that one needs to avoid getting shot by the gang whose member you stabbed so you just drive through a parade instead of maybe going down another street or that one cannot just abandon car and blend into the crowd and make escape.

What happened to the other two hommies that were mentioned to start? Misreported? Copped a deal? Back at their DC alphabeti desk? What is it?

This f'wad should NEVER, NEVER EVER been allowed out on bail. Career criminal. Could not even wait 3 days before getting into trouble again. Why????

Doesnt make sense to me.

Yeah that’s the bullshit they are trying to spin! Nobody in their right mind believes that.

At this point given the heinous nature of this....I wouldn't trust anything out of this fuckwads mouth.

The fact that this narrative was put out there so early is also quite telling just in itself.

Oh, I have no doubt the a call was made to draw cops away from the parade.....

Premeditated. Anything less and he doesn't face death penalty.
Its cover, nothing more.

LIttle sidetrack, but I posted how people in the Jan 6 where getting nasty sentences and this this douchebag appears with a rap sheet longer than the US budget and gets passed along.

We get the justice we deserve (as a society). Good and hard.

See also: Chicago

How in the sweet fuck did this guy post bail for $1000, securing his release on two felony and three misdemeanor charges when he already has a rap sheet including:

"...a history of resisting arrest, obstruction, battery, statutory sexual seduction, strangulation and suffocation, property destruction, illegal firearm possession, bail jumping, domestic violence, drug related charges and is a registered sex offender."

This has to be fake news...... right????
I was listening to the radio earlier and they said something about how his original bond amount on the charges he was out on bail for was 10k, but then got lower to $7,500. And Kyle sat in prison with 2 million dollars bond for self defense. That's that white privilege for ya.

Wonder what his opinion would be if one of those kids that got killed were his?

I came back and reread your comment this morning and I believe I owe you an apology.
I originally thought that by "he" you meant the criminal who ran over the people. I see now that you more likely were referring to the DA whose policy of releasing dangerous felons on low bail puts the general public at risk, but typically not in his own nice gated community.
Sorry for the misread. Written words can be tricky at times.

This is what should be weighing on the judges/prosecutors/DA right now:

Their marxist beliefs contributed DIRECTLY to this thug being released and killing this poor child along with the 11 year old pom pom girl who lost her kidney:

Doesnt make sense to me.

this was a lie repeated on many "news" outlets. and attributed to the police, who said no such thing and debunked that bullshit.

Doesnt make sense to me.

If it was in fact "planted" its the start of his Soros backed defense team strategy

Come on.... he has a rap sheet a mile long and a face tattoo. I suspect most of his decisions don't make sense to us.

I love how the media refers to him as an artist or an aspiring rapper too. It makes it easy to figure who he really is.

aspiring artist- a bum that doodles
aspiring rapper- a bum that rhymes
aspiring basketball player- a bum that dribbles
aspiring football player- a bum that beats his woman

I think that about covers it.

How in the sweet fuck did this guy post bail for $1000, securing his release on two felony and three misdemeanor charges when he already has a rap sheet including:

"...a history of resisting arrest, obstruction, battery, statutory sexual seduction, strangulation and suffocation, property destruction, illegal firearm possession, bail jumping, domestic violence, drug related charges and is a registered sex offender."

This has to be fake news...... right????
A white corrupt DA. Have you not seen the DA POS yet. He’s a real hoot. Hang the DA and the savage with the same rope together. This country is sick. Never thought it would be this bad but really it’s just gonna get worse

America has a black violence problem
It's actually a white problem. Whites enslaved(some of) them. Whites created the welfare plantation system. Whites excuse their behavior to assuage their guilt(and buy their votes). Whites passed hate-crime laws, making one group more equal than others. Whites created affirmative action. Whites defund and villify police. Whites sit back and let it happen, hoping it will somehow go away on its own and not affect them personally.

Last edited:
Reactions: BCP
Its a cruel system and one they must maintain to keep racial divide going to keep in office. Everyone accepts it even when they lose family members over these policies. People are weak and basically enslaved into the world according to the elites.