• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Carbine class in Birmingham,AL 24 July

fpgb1

Private
Minuteman
Jan 6, 2005
Birmingham,AL
Way Of The Gun Practical Shooting LLC
Presents:

Close Range Practical/Tactical Carbine
This intensive afternoon class will cover operating the carbine in close distance target engagements(5-50 yards). You will be able to use the drills and knowlege gained from this class to continue developing your carbine skills.
Topics covered in this course include:
Quick overview of types of zeros used for practical/tactical shooting
Refinement of shooting fundamentals as applied to practical/tactical shooting
Use of hold overs for close target engagements
Rapid target aquisition and engagements techniques
Multiple target enagement techniques
Reloading techniques
Movement to enagement techniques
Shooting while moving
Positional shooting techniques to rapidly develop stability for practical/tactical shooting scenarios.

To get the most out of this class you will need:
working knowledge of your carbine(understand safe weapons handling skills, understand conrols and fearues of your carbine, imediate action procedures)
carbine zeroed at 50 yards
400 rounds of ammunition
2 magazines
mag pouch, prefereably a belt mounted kydex type
sling for rifle
personal comfort items(sunscreen,bugspray,shooting mat, hat etc.)
ear and eye protection

Class will be held at Heritage Rifle and Pistol Club in Argo, AL Saturday July 24th 3pm-6pm Show time is 2:30 training starts at 3. Go to www.hrpclub.org for directions to range.
Contact to schedule: [email protected]
Enrolement fee $85 and includes a WAY OF THE GUN t-shirt(specify size when you schedule)
Class size is limited to 10 people to ensure quality of training.
See you at the range!

www.wayofthegun.us

Re: Carbine class in Birmingham,AL 24 July

In addition to this course I'm offerering afternoon classes in different areas, precision rifle, long range carbine, practical pistol, and carbine. With the long hours of daylight ,I've been able to get in some good range time after work hours with some of my students. My range is located near I-20 in Lincoln,AL convenient to Birmingham and Atlanta. I have alot of steel targets from 100 yards to 700 yards. There is more information on my website www.wayofthegun.us