• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Care Packages Coming Soon!

alexj-12

Administrator
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 17, 2020
    Illinois
    Hey everyone,

It went by really fast, but it's already that time of year again: Care packages are coming soon! If you're an annual supporter or monthly/annual commercial member, I'll be reaching out to you to collect your address so that we can send you a care package at the end of the year. Also, if you're not an annual supporter or monthly/annual member and would like to be, there's still plenty of time and you can become one here https://www.snipershide.com/shooting/account/upgrades/

Would this also be for supporters who do monthly but have had active subscriptions a whole year?

Reactions: alexj-12
    Would this also be for supporters who do monthly but have had active subscriptions a whole year?
    Hey I checked your account and can confirm that you've had a monthly supporter upgrade for the past year. I think that's fine and any monthly supporter who's had the upgrade for the past year can receive the package as well. Please send me your address and I'll make sure you get one!

-Any monthly supporter who has had the monthly upgrade for the past year please also send me your address if you'd like a package too :)