• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Carmen's First Deer

Congratulations!!! Make sure you enter her in our youth deer hunt giveaway drawing. I'll be posting the details for the drawing in the next week or so. Keep an eye out...

Congrats to her Jon! I love to see young new hunters/huntresses carrying on the tradition. Doing it with family and friends makes for awesome memories and stories. Thanks for the pics!

Ahh. Thats right Saturday was youth hunting day. I forgot. Well we open up on the 5th. That is great! Really happy for you guys!

That's awesome! Chomping at the bit for antelope to open here, my oldest girls both got permits this year.

Awesome Job Carmen!! Jon I know you are very proud!! My little one got her first deer during this years youth hunt as well. I need to post the results of her and her borthers hunts on here as well.

Very happy for you and Carmen my friend!! Keep up the great work they are lucky to have a Dad like you that is teaching them how to take care of themselves!!

Mike

Very nice shooting! Congrats on job well done.