• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

cascadia armament?

scootball

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 16, 2009
Georgia
anyone ever use these guys? (cascadia Armament) they make a QD mount for the mag-pul PRS stock. i just didnt feel confortable ordering something online from a company i never heard of.

Re: cascadia armament?

I have ordered from them twice for my PRS stocks and had prompt shipping and good communication both times. I like their products a lot and they improve the PRS sling mounting capabilities. Easy installation with all parts needed for it. I believe it is a one man operation, FYI.

They are good to go. Ordered from them and promptly received the QD plates. Plenty of info over on arfcom if you venture to that forum.

It's a local company up here and there QD mounts are top notch. I have one on my PRS stock...

I have the MOD 2 for both my AR15 and ARMALITE AR-10T PRS stocks.

I would not settle for anything else... bet there AIN'T nuthin' better.

I have been waiting for over a month for mine....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: D.A.T.</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have been waiting for over a month for mine.... </div></div>

Dude... did you try contacting them on their website? I heard someone else mention recently they've been waiting and it only took a week to get mine, so I wonder if something is up.

If you don't hear back let me know. I'll be over by there by Arlington next week and maybe I'll stop by his business and see what the deal is for you. Here's Paul's actual business info, name, etc.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Broker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you don't hear back let me know. I'll be over by there by Arlington next week and maybe I'll stop by his business and see what the deal is for you. Here's Paul's actual business info, name, etc. </div></div>

Have a phone #?

Nope... what you see is what I could find. I'm not sure why that link is working. Go here and type cascadia armament in the business name and search...

I have these on my PRS stock and love them. I cant asy enough about there service. I was overseas and they dont take PAYPAL and i had a 1 day window to pick them up and they where great, shipped me my items without payment till i could get to the bank. I use a T.A.B. Gear sling and it works perfect.
Buy with confidence

Still no word from them and I have sent several messages.....
By the way they cashed my check 6 weeks ago....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: D.A.T.</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Still no word from them and I have sent several messages.....
By the way they cashed my check 6 weeks ago.... </div></div>

I would file a complaint with our States Attorney General. I'll see if I can swing by their business or find someone locally who knows Paul and can see wtf is up...

Has anyone purchased and received product after you had your checked cashed? I guess the fact that you cannot get a response is a problem. I could see if some how you sliped throught the cracks, but sending a message should have corrected that. I usually try to buy from the smaller shops when I can to help them out.

I got 2 qd sling mounts for my PRS stock from them too... i received them about 4 days after ordering!

I live in Arlington and sent Paul an email 3 days ago asking about the Mod 1 cause I dont need an ambi mount. No reply yet. I was waiting for a reply to then ask if I could swing by or meet him to get one since I live close. I got a phone number off some yellowpage site but no answer and no VM was setup.

His location address according to the dept of licensing is 16301 122ND AVE NE ARLINGTON, WA, 98223. Would you mind swinging by there Maverick since you're closer and seeing if there's any kind of storefront or if it's his house?

I know the area and its all residental down there near the river. I can maybe do a drive by this weekend just to see if anyone is home. I will report back when I get news.

I got an email form him today. He has sent me out a newer model along with my orginal model. I look forward to the products.

Oh good, glad he is still alive. I have not got a reply to my email but I will keep waiting.

I also did not make it out to his place this weekend to see if he was around.