• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

case lubing

jcwarrior87

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 6, 2009
Selah, Wa
So I am wondering if there is any trick to bulk case lubing, I have a 5gal bucket full of 223 brass that I need to fl size and load. I am wondering if there is any way to lube the the cases in large volumes. Right now I load 50 in to a loading block and spray with one shot, going to take for ever to load them all up, any help would be great thanks guys! I am using a Horandy LnL progressive with case feeder.

Re: case lubing

OneShot and a big Zip Lock bag, dump 200 in the bag, spray OS for 10-15 seconds seal bag and roll the cases around on a hard surface to get complete coverage.

You could try TiN coating your dies. I dont like spray lube , i use hornady one shot wax, that is the best stuff i've used.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 427Cobra</div><div class="ubbcode-body">OneShot and a big Zip Lock bag, dump 200 in the bag, spray OS for 10-15 seconds seal bag and roll the cases around on a hard surface to get complete coverage. </div></div>

+1 That's how I do all my lubing of cases. Fast and simple.

sweet I thought there had to be a trick!!! This is going to save me so much time!

I initially was disappointed with the Dillon lube,until I tried the gallon zip lock bag.It made all of the difference.The idea came from this site.Pete

I use a carbide expander ball on the cartriges that I load in quaninty,but enough lube seems to get to the neck to work. Pete