• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Case trimmer

Are there any trimmers besides the Giraud that is a 3 way cutter in one? I.E. trim/de-bur inside/de-bur outside.

RCBS has had a 3-way cutter head for their trimmer for years. All three parameters, length/de-burr/chamfer, are fully adjustable and there is a carbide cutter available.

As mentoned the RCBS has a three way trimmer. They work great. Draw back, 2 to 3 cases a minute. I'm saving for a Giraud.

I really wish Wilson would make a 3-way cutter for their trimmer. It truly is THE BEST trimmer on the market! There are simply no two ways about that. However, the Giraud is about a gazillion times faster!

Another +1 for the giraud. I always say that the best money I've ever spent was on a magneto speed chronograph and my beloved Giraud case trimmer. Next on the list is the giraud annealer!

As mentoned the RCBS has a three way trimmer. They work great. Draw back, 2 to 3 cases a minute. I'm saving for a Giraud.

Practice more.

I am able to do at least 4-5 per and I have the old collet style case holder. The Carbide cutter makes it fast as you don't have to crank away for 10 seconds per. Two to three turns of he crank will trim most every case I have.

FWIW, I used to be totally anal about case trimming. Then I measured my chamber length and found I was trimming cases that would take 5-6 firings to even get close to the second shoulder. Now I just trim when I anneal. Deep cleaning in SS pin media, Anneal, Neck Size/shoulder bump, Trim. Rest of the time I just neck size/shoulder bump.

I've have the WFT and possum hollow for years.

Finally jumped and got a Giraud after using one. It was just too easy. Hopefully comes in July. :)