• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Caught one at O'Hare

This makes me sick that I serve and many others have served this great country just to have these kids do this. They should let me put them on a special plane.

Fighting for Isis should result in loss of passport, revocation of citizenship, and arrest for treason. I'd like to think that they don't revoke passports of known Isis fighters because they want these guys to come back so they can see who they talk to...but then I see the White House personally recognizing and thanking the Oklahoma mosque that produced the ok beheader for their service, whatever that could be, and I realize that maybe my idea of keeping the country safe doesn't jive with their idea of "transforming it" as they promised.

Comey was just on one of the news shows and gave an interview saying they had identified 12 who travelled to fight, and that they would be let back into the country, but would be watched.

Going to fight for ISIS eh? Might as well just shoot them before they get on the plane, save us all the headache.

Should have embedded a tracker in his baggage and let him lead them to the nest.

Where the hell did he get the $4000 plus for the ticket and travelling money?

That's what the Feds are going to find out, certainly not by waterboarding, but they will find out.

Fighting for Isis should result in loss of passport, revocation of citizenship, and arrest for treason. I'd like to think that they don't revoke passports of known Isis fighters because they want these guys to come back so they can see who they talk to...but then I see the White House personally recognizing and thanking the Oklahoma mosque that produced the ok beheader for their service, whatever that could be, and I realize that maybe my idea of keeping the country safe doesn't jive with their idea of "transforming it" as they promised.

They couldn't even keep track of weapons they sent to Mexico. What makes you think they can keep track of terrorists? Lol!

Your right Doc, unless those weapons went exactly where they wanted them to, which was to produce a body count sufficient to increase support for gun control. Murder for political gain? You bet.

Doc68,
You hit the nail on the head. This is all sad. It's a "Jane Fonda clan" for a different group. Besides, we wouldn't want to actually offend people by calling them terrorist, they are misunderstood.

Last edited: