• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Cause we need more.....

HeavyAssault

Dog-Face One-Horse Pony-Soldier (AVN RGT)
Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2011
    Florida
    This is needed fellas. Please write, call, email, carrier pigeon, whatever global warming crisis transportation your heart desires...please tell them to do this.

Reactions: Tokay444
    At first I figured it was because the NTSB wasn’t using trans mannequins.

Man was I relieved when I found out it was just women.

AWESOME idea to cause some fuckery out there against the woke cultists. Create a viral campaign where hundreds, thousands email and call:

Department store chains, demanding that they use "LGBT trans mannequins",

NTSB, demanding the use of "LGBT oriented dummies",

Libraries and museums, demanding history books, displays, literature to be rewritten so that leaders and important figures are "all labeled LGBT trans and are LGBT activists". For example, Napoleon has to be re-portrayed as a trans activist who led social justice movements when he was not leading troops into battle.

Callers and emailers must be serious and refrain from laughing at the absurdity of it all while engaging with targets.

Done on a large scale, this can derail the wokists very quickly.

I hope the Karen crash test dummy dies.

She might intentionally try to run over a motorcyclist who has a CCW and then threaten him with a gun...
    smiley_smartass.gif

• Love
    Reactions: HeavyAssault
    There are all kinds of laws regulating 'child seats' and sizing and whatnot.

How long before we start seeing "female vehicles" and "male vehicles"?

Male vehicles will probably continue to look like Pick-up Trucks.
    Female vehicles will probably be legislated to look like Mini-vans/SUV's with all kinds of padding/cushioning/supports/fashions/oversize-knobs because "nails" and extra-large mirrors with lights around them because "make-up".

And the size of kids-rides in the mall.

The regulations.... they're a-comin'

I'm just sayin.....

Merry Christmas

AWESOME idea to cause some fuckery out there against the woke cultists. Create a viral campaign where hundreds, thousands email and call:

Department store chains, demanding that they use "LGBT trans mannequins",

NTSB, demanding the use of "LGBT oriented dummies",

Libraries and museums, demanding history books, displays, literature to be rewritten so that leaders and important figures are "all labeled LGBT trans and are LGBT activists". For example, Napoleon has to be re-portrayed as a trans activist who led social justice movements when he was not leading troops into battle.

Callers and emailers must be serious and refrain from laughing at the absurdity of it all while engaging with targets.

Done on a large scale, this can derail the wokists very quickly.
    I thought all mannequin were trans. I mean when was the last time you saw a dude mannequin with a dick? They all cut them off apparently

Or be mad and not respond at all. LMAO
    Bullshit. Her initial response will be, I'm fine. Then when the data analysts take her at her word she'll be pissed that they "didn't care enough". Turns out the impact was just severe enough to potentially cause a concussion and now they'll never live that shit down because they "should have just known" something was wrong.

Why not study the crashes that already happened. Why go and waste money on new tests and destroy more vehicles. The results are already out there. Ouch my brain hurts.