• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

CCA Open House - 3gun, machine gun shoot, ar15 build clinic, etc.

Controlled Chaos Arms

Gun Plumber
Minuteman
I wanted to take a moment and thank so many people for this... We had a great day all the way around.

We were able to show folks our new work space, hold and open house, perform a series of AR15 build clinics and first steps for some people, enjoy machine gun shooting, run through a mini 3 Gun shoot, and put away some super grub...

There are so many people to thank, I hope I don't forget any...

Greg Cory from iashooters.org was able to come as he's organizing a free website for informational purposes that will link up people to competitions, explain the comps, and provide all types of support resources. Our state really doesn't have anything like this, so give it a look and pitch in to help push the shooting sports forward. IA Shooters

Kurtis Stockdale from Accurate Products helped provide steel targets. As a local business man building first rate steel targets in standard and custom configurations, stands, etc. he's a great source for high quality stuff. Check him out: https://sites.google.com/site/accurateproductstargets/

Jeff Burkett and the guys from IFC were around all day participating and visiting with people about our 2A work here in Iowa. By all means, check them out. If you're not a member yet, there's something wrong with your head... IFC: Iowa Firearms Coalition :: Home

Rick Potter came out for a bit with his 50, but wasn't digging the backstop location, so he packed it in. I'm told he has a bunch of powder coming in, among other items, so look for him at the gun shows as a possible source for your reloading needs.

As always, Chuck an the High Velocity LTD boys made the trek. They spend a lot of time and $$$ keeping the machine guns ready to shoot and available for us all to enjoy. It is no small endeavor having all this maintained and ready for others. I'm always grateful that they'll make their collection available for others to use and experience. THANKS!

I want to throw a special shout out to yammerschooner and his sweet bride. They worked their tails off smoking and preparing what was arguably some of the best pig I've tasted for us all to enjoy. When you combine goodies like that with the contributions of food for the day, you'll be working overtime to force a frown... GOOD EATS! Thank you!

David, Paul, Andy, Wifey, & Romper, were helping out and helped shape the day. Without their help, this stuff doesn't get done. I'm grateful for their contribution day in and day out... Rick had a great hair day...

Thomas, Joel, Joel, Chuck, James, and the crew... What can I say? Adding the 3 Gun component was a great idea, raised some $ for a donation, and gave folks something cheap and fun to do. I'm really glad you guys suggested it, and I'd be glad to continue it in any way you guys would like. It was too successful to not do again. Thanks for the hard work, set up, tear down, and administration of it all. You guys are the bee's knees...

Ryan left his gator here for us to use and shuttle things all over, and it really helped out. Russ pitched in with his canopy to keep us non-11Bravo weenies dry. Countless others participated in kind and generous ways all day. We all truly appreciate the gestures folks. The community feel and spirit is welcome...

Last and not least, a HUGE thank you to all the customers and attendees. These businesses, organizations, and CCA can't do these types of events without you. As patrons and supporters, you're the driving force behind this all. My thanks and kudos to you all.

-Michael