• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Timmeh6mm

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 1, 2018
Dallas Tx
Look we know what’s goin on out there so I’ll cut to it. I have plenty of powder and primers I just need bullets for up coming matches.
I only need 1000 for now..

anyone willing to do a 1 for 1 trade on 6mm Berger 105/109’s? I got a box is 1000 primers for ya (only bullets I got actual loads for)

• Haha
Reactions: Mk32784
in stock box of 500

Box of 100

It’s gotta be dollar for dollar
not in today’s market. It’s ok if you don’t want to trade no hard feelings here. I’ll just keep my primers and buy bullets at a higher cost than I want to. Just figured I’d give someone the option to get primers you can’t find.

Reactions: savagepc.223
I am trying to understand what you mean 1:1... I might trade but I am confused especially given current market.

Can you PM me?

I am trying to understand what you mean 1:1... I might trade but I am confused especially given current market.

Can you PM me?

One box of these
image.jpg

for 2 boxes of these or 105 hyb
image.jpg

Price isn’t the factor here, it’s that you CANT find primers.

Attachments

• 631CC042-97D7-4072-8143-A80B4A900BA2.jpeg
    631CC042-97D7-4072-8143-A80B4A900BA2.jpeg
    531.4 KB · Views: 89
I'm honestly having no issues finding primers personally. Then again I don't "need" to shoot 300 rounds a day. I know were not supposed to complain about price but GB prices in this forum is kinda lame.

Free Bump...

Reactions: JTinMO
I'm honestly having no issues finding primers personally. Then again I don't "need" to shoot 300 rounds a day. I know were not supposed to complain about price but GB prices in this forum is kinda lame.

Free Bump...
GB prices are stupid crazy. I’m not asking $1900 for my primers. I’m simply rational that hey 1 primer makes 1 complete round.

I have primers willing to give for bullera. And if people think I’m being unfair for trading 1 component for another so be it. I’ll keep what I have and just buy bullets online. But people can’t find the good primers we use for PRS so they’ll have to deal with it.

prices are stupid crazy. I’m not asking $1900 for my primers.

That's great you're sitting on a stock pile... but you are in fact asking that much for your primers. If you're saying you can buy bullets for $390+tax per 1000 then and you want to trade 1000 primers for 1000 bullets then you're asking for a value of $1950 for the case of primers in your pic.

I was just trying to under state the units in 1:1... each, boxes, dollar value. OP was not clear to me, maybe it was to others.

If you want 1 each for 1 each then I am out. I don't need them bad enough to pay 10x the normal cost.

Last edited:
That's great you're sitting on a stock pile... but you are in fact asking that much for your primers. If you're saying you can buy bullets for $390+tax per 1000 then and you want to trade 1000 primers for 1000 bullets then you're asking for a value of $1950 for you primers.

I was just trying to under state the units in 1:1... each, boxes, dollar value. OP was not clear to me, maybe it was to others.

If you want 1 each for 1 each then I am out. I don't need them bad enough to pay 10x the normal cost.

OK, can you explain your math there?

$1950/5k primers. OK that math works. I think everyone was thinking $/1k.

GB prices are insane, but I have yet to see 450’s go for $1950 for a box of 1000. God help us if that happens. 🤣
A lot of the GB auctions are the same person bidding up the prices and creating a false sense of urgency. Just click on the "bid history" and you can see who's bidding. I question whether you can even use GB as a real sense of what the market value is for anything these days.

A lot of the GB auctions are the same person bidding up the prices and creating a false sense of urgency. Just click on the "bid history" and you can see who's bidding. I question whether you can even use GB as a real sense of what the market value is for anything these days.
Good point. I thought it was weird that NewPotus2021 and Harris101 showed up so many times competing for expensive primers on GB. Just never put 2 and 2 together. 🤣

Reactions: ballison
yoyoyo here you go

Let the mods decide if it’s unreasonable, shitting on threads will get you banned quicker than offering 10 primers for someone’s house.

Seriously, the less drama in the PX the better, don’t be the reason Frank gets rid of that privilege.

Reactions: Mando and JTinMO