• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment CCI LRP at midway

They were up for several minutes before posted to discord. After they went on discord they went OOS.

They had some CCI benchrest SRPs up momentarily for the sweet price of $95 plus hazmat and shipping fees (limit 1). Good times.

They came back up
I think Midway's IT dept is screwing with folks. But hopefully someone will prove me wrong and say they "lucked out" snagging the 1 box of BR SRPs Midway released for $120+.

I think Midway's IT dept is screwing with folks. But hopefully someone will prove me wrong and say they "lucked out" snagging the 1 box of BR SRPs Midway released for $120+.
I bought some. Price sucks...but it still pencils easily for me and is better than not shooting. Can easily make the price difference up by horse trading something else.

Wish they'd start dropping stuff in the evening or middle of the night when I'm awake. Some of us don't have 9-5 jobs! Lol.

I've caught some odd ball powders but haven't seen a primer in about a year now.

Wish they'd start dropping stuff in the evening or middle of the night when I'm awake. Some of us don't have 9-5 jobs! Lol.

I've caught some odd ball powders but haven't seen a primer in about a year now.
They were available literally 3 minutes ago again.

They were available literally 3 minutes ago again.
My goodness....if that's true, I gotta up my game. I've literally not seen anything other than the 50bmg primers in about a year now. Several times a day I filter through all the bigger players. Midway, midsouth, Natchez, grafs, powder valley.

Almost got an 8lber of h4350 a couple weeks ago. I'm not in dire need so I scanned quickly to see what else I could use and it was gone. Lesson learned lol. When I find a case of SRP or SPP, I won't be messing around lol.

My goodness....if that's true, I gotta up my game. I've literally not seen anything other than the 50bmg primers in about a year now. Several times a day I filter through all the bigger players. Midway, midsouth, Natchez, grafs, powder valley.

Almost got an 8lber of h4350 a couple weeks ago. I'm not in dire need so I scanned quickly to see what else I could use and it was gone. Lesson learned lol. When I find a case of SRP or SPP, I won't be messing around lol.

If you aren’t hitting checking out the moment they show up they’re gonna be gone. Odds of you stumbling across them on the day, hour, and minute they show up is basically zero. Even then, 50% chance the site bricks and you don’t get any regardless.

Reactions: Mauser06