• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

CDC quarantine stations.

Hobo Hilton

Private
Minuteman
Jun 4, 2011
Pacific Northwest

Authority and Scope​

CDC has the legal authority to detain any person who may have an infectious disease that is specified by Executive Order to be quarantinable. If necessary, CDC can deny ill persons with these diseases entry to the United States. CDC also can have them admitted to a hospital or confined to a home for a certain amount of time to prevent the spread of disease.

91EAF788-57D3-4778-BB22-2B4125B7FB9C.png

Breaking news from 1950..... (for you young whippersnappers--in the 'good old days', if there was polio or something, they just quarantined the household).

(I am not saying it right, I'm just saying that is what was done, and it was accepted--I've had enough spam for one week)

Reactions: 143lrsd

Authority and Scope​

CDC has the legal authority to detain any person who may have an infectious disease that is specified by Executive Order to be quarantinable. If necessary, CDC can deny ill persons with these diseases entry to the United States. CDC also can have them admitted to a hospital or confined to a home for a certain amount of time to prevent the spread of disease.

Are they implementing this on the southern boarder ? Chirp......Chirp.......Chirp.....

This is how you get tshirts that say 'run into woods and begin insurgency' on it.

Oh wait....

Is it time to go?

Anyway, I think the insurgency works better in town

Paddy knows.

Breaking news from 1950..... (for you young whippersnappers--in the 'good old days', if there was polio or something, they just quarantined the household).

(I am not saying it right, I'm just saying that is what was done, and it was accepted--I've had enough spam for one week)
If youre tired os Spam, try one of these. I had Deviled Ham once, made me sick for a couple days.

1631062262411.png

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
I guess we all have to pick our hills

Reminds me of the photos of the all the Jews with like 4 guards loading them into a car for the gas chambers, if they would have turned on the guards they would have taken some losses, but no doubt would have overthrown their captors.

I prefer Anderson, because jUsT aS GuUd

But, in the same breath, 80% is more better in my opinion. ATF is notified of every serialized lower manufactured by a manufacturer.

The more you know, the more you're able to know.

😏😘

You know there was a time when a handgun could be sold from the seller's kitchen table. No paper work involved at all...

Authority and Scope​

Well then, it's a good thing that covid isn't a disease...

What's illegal about selling guns in a private party transfer??

It IS illegal in a few states, Washington for one.

In some states, like Michigan, the private sale of firearms is legal but some transactions (handguns) have to be reported to the state police.

More than a few states. You can find the law in your state right here.

Reactions: HeavyAssault
Thanks for that link. It seems to be a wide spread problem. I tend to find most people have no idea of what their own state laws allow/prevent. I posted up more as a matter of supporting people in private sales with reasonable prevention of passing onto an unlawful possession.

Thanks for that link. It seems to be a wide spread problem. I tend to find most people have no idea of what their own state laws allow/prevent. I posted up more as a matter of supporting people in private sales with reasonable prevention of passing onto an unlawful possession.

There is much more at this site. You can find almost all the laws in your state concerning firearms. It's actually my go to resource for much of my knowledge.

More than a few states. You can find the law in your state right here.

Needing to obtain a permit/license ahead of time isn't exactly the same as having to report the purchase of a firearm to the state or have the transfer performed by a dealer.

Illinois is a good example. Once you have an FOID card, you can buy and sell any firearm privately without involving the government in any way.

And since I live in a state where none of that fuckery exists, I don't have to feel envy.

Freakin' gun owners...... They somehow think "running away" is the new "winning battle strategy"

post your stateside body count or shut up and wait like the rest of us.

standing by for you to say more nonsensical internet things from a similar comfort I’m enjoying.

And if that’s you in the avatar running tier 9 floppy mag pouches and an AK 😂🤣😂👍

Didn't ATF just make it illegal to sell to somebody in another state? Privately without FFL? Fuckers.

Needing to obtain a permit/license ahead of time isn't exactly the same as having to report the purchase of a firearm to the state or have the transfer performed by a dealer.

Illinois is a good example. Once you have an FOID card, you can buy and sell any firearm privately without involving the government in any way.

And since I live in a state where none of that fuckery exists, I don't have to feel envy.

You have to go through the state police website and validate the other person's foid card. Then you get an approval number so I wouldn't say you aren't involving the government...

You have to go through the state police website and validate the other person's foid card. Then you get an approval number so I wouldn't say you aren't involving the government...

Well strike them off the list

That's been illegal since 1968

How many felonies have you committed over the years?
Hmm.. what's all the hoppla about new ATF restrictions on private sales? Must have misread that...

Anyway, the only gun I've ever sold was a lower to a coworker.. same state. whew.

Freakin' gun owners...... They somehow think "running away" is the new "winning battle strategy"

Cause staying seems to be working?????? By the law....or are you Pro 2A?? Cause I'm starting to think people cannot be both. Fight me. LMAO

Reactions: 308pirate
Hmm.. what's all the hoppla about new ATF restrictions on private sales?

I don't know, why don't you show us a link to whatever you're talking about?

The ATF can't just make illegal something the US Code says is legal.