• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

CDG and HNT26

goatsie

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 10, 2009
Meridian, ID.
I love them both separately but together I am having issues.
Issue 1: Rear action screw is too high. The rear action screw is pokes through the rear of the action just enough to block the bolt. I added a washer and it works, but I have never had this with any other action. These are titanium screws so I am reluctant to mess with them.
Issue 2: The magazine latch will not engage with any mag that I have (mdt polymer, arc, or mdt metal. I emailed MDT, but no word yet. When I have the mag in, I cannot install the action, so it is an obvious fitment issue. I just don’t wanna start hacking at mags to make it work.

Any advise would be appreciated!

I called MDT because I was having same issue on the original ACC chassis. Not sure how the HNT is but the chassis I have doesn’t have an adjustable mag catch. They sent me two other mag catches that were of different lengths. Guy on phone was super nice and had them in the mail to me the same day.

Reactions: goatsie