• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Cdg lightweight

I was excited when arc teased a hunting action. I would have loved to see a lightened Mousingfield. But this one is the same weight as the Mousingfield.

Looking at all the openings for springs, plungers and levers seems like lots of points of potential failure in hunting situations. Dirt, dust, mud, rain, cold/freezing Temps.

Then again I'm speculating and could be way off as well. I was planning on building a 7prc and 6mmCM in the near future and I don't think I will try this action.

ARC was in perfect position to bring an awesome action to the hunting crowd. I was waiting for this action only to be let down. Hopefully they realize the mistakes.

All my back rings need to be mounted further back than the back rail on that. Wouldn't work if I wanted it to.. And its not light.

Trying to get a feel for the comparative weight on this thing, as I've been waiting for ARC's LW action release since it was mentioned in the CDG thread. Zermatt's faq says the SA Origin is 28oz, anyone know off the top of their head if that includes the rail?