• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

CDNN

desertrat1979

Private
Minuteman
Feb 20, 2006
Southern NV
Has anyone ever purchased a firearm from them. I bought some mags a while back from them, and once and a while I get a catalog in the mail. It falls under the category of "too good to be true" when it comes to the pricing I see on their firearms. I know you need to have it sent to an FFL and all, but a Sig 226 for $489 seems too good even if its used.

Anyone with some experience.

Re: CDNN

I saw an ad for a TC Icon for a crazy low price. Called and they didn't have that model in stock- all other models were more along the lines of what everyone else were getting.

Haven't done business with them myself, but i know for awhile they were the only ones selling the CMMG .308s and i heard great things about those rifles with no real complaints on how they acquired them so i'd imagine they are decent to work with...obviously this is about as solid an idea as ocean from property in Wyonming, but just wanted to put my .02 out there

Done business with them for several years, no problems, great customer service.

I have a couple of their police "trade in" H&K's was pretty easy to deal with, Their gun selection is always changing and even if you don't see it in the catalogue you can call and they might have it laying around.

Also picked up a trade in colt 16" lightweight model from them at a helluva price. I think it was like $750 before shipping and taxes.

I've had good transactions with CDNN. I've bought long guns, pistols and accessories from them with no issues.

Purchased my FN SLP MKI and an FN SPR action from them a couple of years ago with no problems.

I've bought lots of accessories from them, but never a firearm. Never had a problem with them at all.

GTG, I bought a new Springfield XD service model from them a few years ago for $429. That was the year before they started even making XDm!

I've bought a couple rifles from them in 2010 and then picked up 2 pistols from them this past christmas. I got the LCR .357 for $379....hell of a deal. They are good to go in my book. If I'm in the market for a off the shelf gun, this is the first place i check.

Everything I've bought from them has been good and as described. Like mentioned they have a constant changing inventory. You can call and someone will answer your questions on inventory and some prices that require a call.

i have been buying mags and a few guns from them for over 9 years, nevr had a problem other than not being first on the good deals and they were out of stock, remember that they are, mostly, a close out company, when they are out of most products, that is it.

Great company to deal with. I loved the deal on saiga 12 shotguns for $235. Should have purchased more.