• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Celtic Rifles??

lmhans4440

Private
Minuteman
Feb 2, 2009
Bismarck, Nd
Has anybody talked to Connor in a while? I sent him 2 Redfield scopes to get rebuilt on 3-4-13, and we talked back an forth a few times on what to do to the scopes. But for the last month and a half I can't get ahold of him either by phone or email. I was wondering if something happened or what? I'm just starting to worry about my two scopes as I have a lot of money tied up in them.

Imhans,
Try emailing him ([email protected]). He has had some deaths in his family and is working out estate issues. He also has a day job. Don't worry about your scopes there in good hands. I have known Connor for a while and he is a stand up guy who does excellent work. I have about 6 scopes with him right now including an original Gewehr 43 sniper with the mount and I'm not worried
Regards,
Artty

has anyone spoken to Conner

I have been trying to find Conner and he has disappeared. My last communication with him was September.