• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Central Bucks PA, Public Schools Superintendent who has Normal Values

Milf Dots

Milf Hunter Extraordinaire
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 21, 2019
This has to be championed- because stances like this are not seen frequently enough in the news... Central Bucks School District (Bucks County, PA) schools Superintendent Dr. Abram Lucabaugh makes it clear he's going to make sure his schools and employees do what's best for the students & parents by banning any sexualization of children in his schools, and he even contacts Law Enf to report those employees who give sexually explicit materials to students:

School district website: https://www.cbsd.org/

This man is based and awake (the opposite of 'woke'), and has guts, for taking a public stance like this!

Reactions: DustBun and lash
He wont last long, the 'wokes' wont allow it. But HE will always know he took a stand.

Reactions: DustBun and lash
He wont last long, the 'wokes' wont allow it. But HE will always know he took a stand.
Maybe. But I think the country just may be on the verge of wanting to change who gets to allow what. We are seeing more and more people saying it’s too much and we’re going to turn back the tide of perversion allowed in our schools. I hope I’m not wrong.