• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Ceracoat help

cattle buyer

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 28, 2008
NE Decatur Co, SW GA
I have two guns that need a ceracoat job, first is a Belgium Browning Hi Power Ive had since the late 70's ,always kept in a zip up gun sock in door of truck, I rode off with someone and a thunderstorm blew up window was down and everything got soaked, I caught it 3 days later and almost cried, heat humidity and water had done a job, had to take brass steel wool and a fine oil to clean it up and stop rust, looks like shit but I stopped corrosion, gun 2 is a Browning pump 22 mac that is the most accurate 22 mag I ever shot, It rode on dash of a 3/4 ton 4x4 as my ranch ,truck gun in the 80,s blue is gone from receiver. I want to do both guns forest or dark green. Im in SW GA. Any of you folks that have had great jobs done, please recommend someone
smile.gif
, like wise any U guys that do it as part of your shop. last money I ever want to spend on these great shooters. thanks in advance

Re: Ceracoat help

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tom Ross</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Beanland Custom Rifles does cerakote and does excellent work. </div></div>
I agree, send them to Jon or Kampfeld both do awesome Cerakoting!

Re: Ceracoat help

Liberty Suppressors is somewhere in GA, they may do Cerakote. The other services the provide are top shelf. Stu is somewhere on the Hide also, hit him up... 859-866-4734