• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Cerakote Color Options?

Oh, boy....I hope you just brewed some coffee..picking cerakote colors can be grueling. :)

I just had a Sig 220 slide done in Tarjac Green. Really like it. Kinda brownish green. Google Cerakote images and you can see a bunch of guns with Cerakote.

Ok, please help me decide. I have a Manners T4A that is OD Green and originally told Robert Gradous to do black Cerakote. He just got my barrel today so I am guessing its not too late. We will see when I talk to him tomorrow. Do any of you guys have any other colors on an OD Green T4A? Could you post pics please? I love the colors of the rifle that the other guy just got in from Robert Gradous.

Cerakote Color Options?

Not manner but od mcmillian with sniper grey
neve9y2a.jpg
ga3ugy7a.jpg

Od mcmillian with black
rata7ana.jpg
haduqeve.jpg

Last edited:
Ok, so after looking at tons of pics and going back and forth, this is what I am going for. I am sticking with the black cerakote and then having my stock painted.

Attachments

• IMG_0497copy.jpg
    IMG_0497copy.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 55