• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Cerakote Multicam Green?

Having spent WAY too much time online looking at the various Cerakote greens. Let me offer another potential color for your consideration:

APA Sage (H-205Q)

A 1911 in sig Grey with APA Sage controls:
http://www.cerakoteguncoatings.com/ajax/gallery-lightbox-view/?project_id=5417
final_13613313c3f35d3209e5fab7c70d3e47.jpg

I believe these are all in APA Sage. The first one I'm fairly certain of, but the last two may either be APA Sage or Multi Green. Photo's courtesy of the American Precision Arms website:
https://www.americanprecisionarms.com/gallery/

do-it-all.jpg

IMG_1477.jpg

IMG_1488.jpg

Last edited:
Not to hijack your thread but I have to ask Bunson that is an awsome pistol, where did you get that magwell and grips.

Not to hijack your thread but I have to ask Bunson that is an awsome pistol, where did you get that magwell and grips.

I WISH that was my pistol, but I found the photo via Google on the Cerakote website. However, my Googl-Fu is strong today and I think I may have the answer to you question:

Houge G10 Magrips

magrip_kit_2.jpg

Yeah that 1911 does look good. Makes me want to work on my beat up Ultra Carry

DAMMIT Redirt!!! Now you've given me the idea to refinish mine! I've had Cerakote on the brain since finding a good applicator locally. My old Ultra Compact High Capacity has been beat to hell and back. It might be time in the near future to gussy the old girl up a little in Sig grey and Sage. :p

I'll agree that the 1911 and APA Sage looks good, but does anyone have a picture of Cerakote's Multicam Green?

The two pics of the multicam stocked rifle are either APA Sage or Multicam green (I'm leaning mutilcam green). Call APA (706-367-8881) they should be able to confirm. Considering how close these colors are to one another, I doubt you'll find a better example. NIC's website has no pictures. You can also request a color sample:

Cerakote Coatings: Finishes Swatches

I receieved an email response to my inquiry from Jered Joplin of APA today and the dipped Multicam stocked rifle is indeed Cerakote finished in Muilticam Green (H-204Q).