• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Cerakote Operation in DFW

robertritz

Private
Minuteman
Mar 15, 2010
Texas
I attempted to use the SH Google search but I fear that my leet boolean skills aren't cutting it. Basically, I can't find any threads talking about places around DFW where I could take my rifle to be cerakoted. I would prefer not to have to ship my rifle anywhere and my girlfriend may "surprise" me with it as a christmas present, so I want her to feel comfortable going somewhere with my rifle and handing it over.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Re: Cerakote Operation in DFW

Oh and on the NIC Industries site they say that there are 10 applicators within 25 miles of Denton where I am, but I have to call them. Lame.

If y'all know of anyone that y'all have done business with in the past and have enjoyed their work let me know, thanks.

Re: Cerakote Operation in DFW

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SGT ROSS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes, I do a lot of cerakote, roughly 10 to 12 weapons a week. Feel free to give me a call I can get you fixed up.

Chuck Ross
469-628-6340 </div></div>

Sent you an e-mail a few days ago via your contact page on your website. Just tagging this so I can call you on the 5th.

Chupa