• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

CERAKOTE

Re: CERAKOTE

hehe, that's my giggle for the day. after all, if i cant say something nice, I wont say anything at all.
smile.gif

yes but...

Do the camojob taking into account one issue:
The "paint" is harder that some alum and steel parts
and will eventually eat on them.

I found that the hard way when the cerakote in my magazines eat the magazine latches....

My 0,02c
Eduardo

Re: yes but...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cybersniper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do the camojob taking into account one issue:

I found that the hard way when the cerakote in my magazines eat the magazine latches....

My 0,02c
Eduardo</div></div>

Wait, what? I've never used cerakote, but are you saying that it can eat (dissolve) certain parts?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jakhamr81</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cybersniper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do the camojob taking into account one issue:

My 0,02c
Eduardo</div></div>

Wait, what? I've never used cerakote, but are you saying that it can eat (dissolve) certain parts? </div></div>

I think what he is saying is that cerakote rubbing against some steels or aluminum may wear the metal down instead of wearing the coating down.

RHYS did one for me. And he did a very fine job. Plus he is a very pleasant fellow to deal with. Tom.

If you have a rifle done by the above mentioned. Do you mind posting some pics so I can see the work?
Thanks.

I'll have completed pics this weekend, Ross Precision Gunworks has my AI skins right now.

~ Rico

In my signature is a link to my website. Some of them have been done for hide members.