• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

CeylonC I'm trying to get hold of you

reclaimer1986

Private
Minuteman
Nov 2, 2011
Forum mods, sorry for the topic here! It's the only way I could think of to make contact. I have no phone right now, and I'll be out of the country the next 3 weeks with no access to power. Hope to place an order when I return to the states, only have a few weeks. I want to support a hide sponsor who has come highly recommended.

Ceylon, I've sent you a few PM's and email to the address listed in your signature over the last few weeks. Don't know if your PM box is full or your spam filter is blocking me. If they didn't get through, just shoot me a PM and I'll resend the question ASAP. Thanks.

Re: CeylonC I'm trying to get hold of you

Try his phone (901) 334-6808. Its in his signature, so Im sure he wouldnt mind.

God is teaching you patients sir!!!

He is super busy and am sure he will get back to you as soon as he can. He has never ignored an email or PM, probably just has not had time to check them.

He will get back with you. He and I have been swapping PMs for about a week trying to figure what pack and drag bag I wanted. His service is as good as it gets PERIOD.

Clay

Yeah he usually got back to me within a day, I just figured something might be wrong with the forum PM's because it's taking so long. I know it gets crazy this time of year.

I did send him a PM regarding a Skycrane II. I guess his mail box is full.
cry.gif

Hey Guys,

Thanks for the inquiries! Sorry for the delay in replies; my wife's family did "Christmas" this weekend (dinner, etc). They are out of town & when I get with them, time to follow up here is frowned upon....

I PROMISE to get everybody a reply today or tonight. Mondays are chaos for me but I'll do my best to address your questions, needs, etc.

Thanks for keeping me busy! It is an honor to work with the crew here. However, I am just a "one man show" and family obligation can bite into time here.

Thanks!
Ceylon
deltaoutdoorsman.com
(901)334-6808

p.s.--a phone call is always welcome. If I don't pick up, PLEASE leave me a voice mail. I'm usually able to return all calls within 24 hours.

Thanks for the update, hope you had a nice weekend! Despite my pestering you, feel free to put me at the back of the queue when you answer PM's. I won't be able to reply for a few weeks anyway. Will place the order mid-January. Happy holidays!