• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Suppressors CGS Kraken 9?

kombayotch

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 20, 2007
Anyone have one and fire it next to a common can with regular ammo and not 165gr. stuff?

I wish I could answer you... Mine is in ATF jail

Curious to hear what others have to say.

That they only present 165 gr. tests is a bit of a red flag...

Last edited:
I bought one on the premise that it supposed to be the quietest can in production....it’s not. My AAC TiRant 9mm is quieter to my ear. Still a nice can and all, but not the quietest. Host weapon is FN 509 tactical. I’m also looking at the Rugged Suppressors Obsidian.....from what I’ve heard it’s a good can as well. Lastly, the Silencerco Osprey meters very well too.....great can

Thanks, that's kind of what I suspected. Already have a Ti-Rant 9M. So, I'll probably get another one of those.

I think I can get my hands on the AAC Ti-Rant. I'll do a side by side on the Pulse with subs and supers as soon as I tract down the Ti rant. Anyone in NOCO or WY have one want to come to the range?