• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Chad AKA ChadTRG42 MIA?

match308

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Oct 2, 2005
DFW Tx
Anyone have intel on the status on Chad of Dallas Custom Reloads? He owes a friend I referred some ammo. He wont return my associate's emails or phone calls (or mine).

Re: Chad AKA ChadTRG42 MIA?

I know he has been one busy guy lately, he used to be on here quite a bit, but I know the last couple weeks he's barely had time to check in.

I'm sure he'll get caught up and get it all taken care of. I met Chad at the SH.com Cup and he was a great guy and offered to ship my box of extra ammo and gear back for me at actual cost. He wouldn't let me pay him for the time, very nice of him.

Hey guys,

Sorry about that! Yes, I've just been crazy busy lately. Between family, vacation time, business trips, and coaching little league baseball, it's been busy.
Tom, I do see I missed an email from you a few weeks ago. I'll respond to you there. Sorry for the MIA. Thank you!!!

Chad

He's been busy shining my shoes.

Jason he was just sucking up to the moderator, it must be nice to receive the celebrity treatment. Chad will get it taken care of it, he is a good guy.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: blklabs</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Jason he was just sucking up to the moderator, it must be nice to receive the celebrity treatment. Chad will get it taken care of it, he is a good guy.</div></div>

You mean he didn't carry everyones rifles and gear between the stages? I was pissed that he wouldn't give me a piggyback ride too, but I feel better about it now.

Chad,

Clear up some of your PM space. Still looking for the .223 load group of (60) 10 per charge weight. They where 69gr SMK's if I remember right. But not sure it's been so long ago. Please shot me a PM on this. I'd like to square this away and get to other business with you.

Thanks,
Ken

I've sent an e-mail and have been looking for him also.

Great guy, he's done great work for me thus far and I'm sure he'll get to all of us soon enough. Like it was previously mentioned, he's a busy guy.

Yeah he has been busy. He's got a full-time gig shining shoes at the airport.

He has loaded quite a bit of custom ammo for me. He is great to work with, just a busy man outside of the reloading business. Give him a call, I generally always get ahold of him that way.

Hey Guys! Sorry for the MIA. Between coaching baseball, vacation time, reloading, and my normal full time job, things have been busy. I'll reply to emails and PM's. If you need me, please email and/or call. I have not been on the hide much lately. Thanks!!

Chad

He's prolly so damn skinny now you wouldn't recognize him anyway!!
laugh.gif

I heard he closed down Dallas Reloads and reopened with PHANTASM RELOADS...

Who you gonna call???

Chad is a great guy, he has spent loads of time with me on the phone helping me with load development etc. and even met him to shoot when up in Dallas.