• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Challenger on Netflix.

gunjunkie45

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
  • Nov 28, 2009
    Wisconsin
    Watching it now. This is "The" big event for me. I watched it happen live with the rest of my second grade class... It's a good documentary so far. Every generation seems to have a big moment, a tragic memory that sticks out in your mind. I''d rate 9/11 up there but I actually missed it. I was on leave in the boundary waters with no cell service and didn't find out until I left.

Lol you made me feel old as dirt, I was in the Marine Corp stationed at Quantico. I was with the comm school at the time and we were in the field it was winter cold as f&%k and a small group of us was huddled around a small black and white tv watching the shuttle mission and saw it blow up. I’ll never forget! what a shitty deal that was!

I was in Orlando at B double E school. I was walking out to the smoke deck when everyone walked in saying it just blew up.

Watched it during class in the 4th grade. We all just kind of looked at each other saying "Was that supposed to happen?".

Last edited:
    Reactions: gunjunkie45