• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Chamber Flag Holder

BreachBangClearRyan

Private
Minuteman
Aug 27, 2019
I don't know about the rest of you but I lose chamber flags like I lose faith in humanity. I decided it was time to fix that so I designed a product I'm testing right now. It will work on the two mounting points on the side of the MDT ACC chassis or split between two sections of M-LOK slots. Each one will be 3D printed from PETG so the same stuff water bottles and things are made of. I raised it up to clear the magwell when used on the attachment points on the ACC otherwise just flip it up and it rides along the side of your scope.

Is this something you might actually use? When I get a final version all profits will be donated to Canadian military charities much like I do with my other 2 Cent Tactical shemaghs and patches.

20200808_180417.jpg

...ok now we're just looking for shit to mount to our rifles....

You do know if you shop for pants in the men's dept, they typically come with pockets, right?

No skinny jeans here I just prefer to keep things to the essentials in my pockets and have lost a flag from my pocket when fishing out other things. I know this isn't for everyone but if I found it useful someone else might too.

Reactions: Kamerad
No skinny jeans here I just prefer to keep things to the essentials in my pockets and have lost a flag from my pocket when fishing out other things. I know this isn't for everyone but if I found it useful someone else might too.

Agreed. Would def find this useful. Esp at our local range where the officers are breathing down your neck lol.

Do we really want to desensitize ourselves to the flag by having it on the rifle when loaded?

I would not allow that kind of holder on my range if I was RO, at a quick glance down the line I could see this potentially being mistaken as having a flag in an otherwise live chamber.

I personally also require all flags are packed away out of sight before resuming firing as I want people to associate visible chamber flags with a no handling of firearms condition.

Some of you will recognise the term “normalisation of deviance” and chambering a round whilst others have flags in should be a major alarm to your brain that something is not right with the situation.

Reactions: sea2summit
At matches mine goes in the pocket when loading and when stage over and clearing it comes out and goes back in chamber. Already too much stuff hanging on rifles. No need for a chamber flag.

I agree, looks like something that is not needed. I use the style that goes in the mag well. At matches I toss it on the ground where I plan to end the stage. When I'm done its right there waiting for me. If I don't toss it on the ground, I stick it in my back pocket.

That mount is right where my data card holder is. I would rather have a data card than a chamber flag holder.

Shootin Stuff, what a great point. thanks, not sure i would have considered that.....makes a lot of sense.

I agree, flag completely separate from the rifle for safety and to avoid confusion