• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes Chance at a FREE Leica 8x32 HD by sending a text

Re: Chance at a FREE Leica 8x32 HD by sending a text

im in

In for the Win.
smile.gif
Thanks SWFA.

Does it cost anything more for that text than standard texts? Like a 99 cent charge or more?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rob01</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Does it cost anything more for that text than standard texts? Like a 99 cent charge or more?</div></div>
+1.

Wonder if I'm gonna get spammed now... better win that scope. LOL.

I am in!!! I will even pick it up in person to save you on shipping!!!

Whats a text? And how the hell can you send something that doesnt have a street adress?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ubet</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Whats a text? And how the hell can you send something that doesnt have a street adress? </div></div>
You missed the cut then if you can't figure it out. Less competition.
wink.gif

Joking a side. Get your cell phone out and enter a text message. Enter the phone number as 53327 and enter the message as "Win". Push SEND. It's that simple. Yes I hope for no spam text messages in the future.

I already have a pair of these non HD versions. They are really great. So the HDs must be super duper great. Good luck all.
grin.gif

Done! Now all I have to do is wait for them to send me my prize.
wink.gif

You won't get any third party spam, maybe a few a year from us but they will be extra special deals for people on this list only.

cool, sent mine

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Outsydlooknin75</div><div class="ubbcode-body">how many times can we enter?</div></div>
+1
if it increases my odds i got all day to text

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sorry this service is unavailable for your current service plan.</div></div>

I have 400 texts a month, what gives?

Re: Chance at a FREE Leica 8x32 HD by sending a te

What if you don't have a phone you can send a text message with ?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SWFA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You won't get any third party spam, maybe a few a year from us but they will be extra special deals for people on this list only. </div></div>

That is what I was wondering. So the numbers wont be given/sold to any third parties? I can deal with a little spam from you guys, but I dont want to triple my number of texts. I dont have unlimited texting.

If only I had a job
wink.gif

Especially one that offered me a cell phone with texting
whistle.gif

Hopefully the winner will announce themselves here since SWFA will just be sending a text.

LOL even if I win, I won't know until 1630. Can't bring cellphones into work.

I'm in. Already received a confirmation text from SWFA...SmokeRolls

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TheSmokeRolls</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm in. Already received a confirmation text from SWFA...SmokeRolls</div></div> +1 Same here

Darn. Guess that I did not win. OK - who is the lucky winner? Speak up now.