• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos changed my mini sass

lazy21

Gunny Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 16, 2007
Houston, Tx.
I've tried getting rid of my mini sass but every time the buyer/buyers would sell out(reason: have a sass .308 and the mini). So I changed it up a notch, I put a POF lower, miad grip, and all furniture in FDE. Last picture, I had to snap one of lazy sleeping

Re: changed my mini sass

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AXEMAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">hey lazy, nice looking stuff. how long is that shortys barrel?</div></div>

thanks, the bbl is a 10.5"

I have almost that exact same set-up. I have the DPMS (GAP) SASS, DPMS Mini-Sass and I am working the SBR. Nice!

man i hope someone posts more pics so i dont have to keep staring at that 10.5" cause i think i want one and we allow SBRs and cans now...

I keep going back and forth on SBR'ing my Colt lower. I probably shouldn't, because it would be a real good excuse to get a 10.5 HK416 upper...

Nice guns!

Great rifles ! HK anything is pretty pricey ! If I wanted to go with a SBR , i'd go for a LWRC . Same quality , but less money …