• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Changed!! Nosler 165 Accubond $15.30/box

Re: Nosler 168gr Custom Comp Ammo 14.50/box

When you ordered yours did the site automatically adjust the quantity and not the price to reflect buy one get one free? I had to call them yesterday as it billed me the full price for all of them.

It automatically adjusted mine though still no change in my status since last week.

Did they say anything about a backlog when you called?

Auto adjusted my price when I changed the quantity. Received notification that they'll be here on Friday (I'm in Dallas) and hoping to get to the range this weekend.

Just read that Nosler had been wiped out of 308 Match ammo because of the offer. Nosler is supposedly continuing the deal but with their 165 grain Accubond Ammo. If your interested in this deal for the Accubond ammo, go to the Nosler website put the # of boxes you want in the cart, but when checking out use the promo code "Guntalk" in the box. That will give you the buy one get one free on the Accubond Ammo.

I haven't used any the 165 Accubond Ammo, but hopefully it will shoot well too!!

http://www.nosler.com/GunTalk/default.aspx

Happy Buying!!

Later Trpr154

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TheSituation</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Auto adjusted my price when I changed the quantity. Received notification that they'll be here on Friday (I'm in Dallas) and hoping to get to the range this weekend. </div></div>

I guess I need to give them a call then because my order from last week still hasn't been processed. It was for the 168gr.

Bought my 6 boxes of 168gr on 10-11-10.

Didn't ship till 10-22-10 and is out for delivery as we speak.

I'm in no hurry as I need to get my rifle built before I can use it.

I just gave them a call and they said it would be Tuesday before they get in more of the 168gr ammo.

The 168gr has shipped out as of yesterday, should be here Tuesday.

Just tried my 168's out today. Decided to order another case, well I see they are out. Too bad. This is very good ammo. I shot today in high wind conditions, and I took the ammo to 1,000 yards. It performed very well considering the crazy winds, and the 168's don't fly like the heavier loads. But for the price the quality can't be beat. Anything out to 5-600 yards is lights out.

Just double checked and they show 168's available, so I order another $600 worth. That is of Nov 7th at 8 pm. No other match ammo was listed. I wish they would build ammo around the 80 grn .223 bullets they make.

now you need to buy 2 boxes to get one free. not as good of a deal

Shot some today, Not as accurate as FGMM or handloads.. The bullet has a cannelure so I doubt its a good true boattail. And I blew a primer out of one..