• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Changed user name. now known as "frustrated"

frustrated

Private
Minuteman
Sep 9, 2023
New Mexico
I recently changed devises and could no longer log in with my old name of Arrowhead 17 and password. I eventually threw in the towel and used my last email account to get back on with a brand new account so I am back to further annoy people. This is the third time this has happened.

EADBCBB3-53E5-4D2E-A7BA-48E6E571042D.jpeg

Back to annoy people.

Nice approach, am sure you will make lots of friends and influence people too.

@alexj-12 can you help this... *cough* kind hearted lost soul.

Reactions: BoldCorrections
You should be able to request a password reset on your old account; If you go to log in, you can click "Forgot your password" below the password field and it'll let you get a link to reset your password via the email the account is registered with.

You should be able to request a password reset on your old account; If you go to log in, you can click "Forgot your password" below the password field and it'll let you get a link to reset your password via the email the account is registered with.
I tried this with every devise. It would say e-mail sent to your account. None have ever arrived. Not one ever.

I tried this with every devise. It would say e-mail sent to your account. None have ever arrived. Not one ever.
I just shot you an email to your old acct's email (should be from Will Leffert - I'm actually using Alex's acct here while she's out on maternity leave); if you could confirm receipt both via e-mail and here I'd appreciate it!

I just shot you an email to your old acct's email (should be from Will Leffert - I'm actually using Alex's acct here while she's out on maternity leave); if you could confirm receipt both via e-mail and here I'd appreciate it!
Nothing in e-mail. Thanks anyway.

It is Saturday and your email finally arrived in my inbox

Interesting! I wonder if your email provider is having issues. Have you tried to do a password reset on the old account now?
I doubt that is my provider. It has been reliable except with this site and one other in the many years I have used it.

I have not bothered to try to update my password after receiving the one email from you.