• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Changes are coming soon, hiccups will follow

Ya, the site is getting ready to move to the slimmed-down version I showed you,

I will have to hide for 3 days so I can mentally handle the backlash that is bound to follow, otherwise, I will ban 1.1 of the 1.2M users on here. I suspect a loud uproar for about 2 weeks.

Guys will not understand the filters, and how to use the site, like every change we make, it will be ugly for a month then everyone will get used to it. Hopefully, when the new forum goes live we'll have the instructional videos up so people can practice.

If it is any consolation our design goals for software is treating people IN IT like they are 5 year olds. There are a lot of idiots out there and they keep getting better and better at it.

Reactions: Bender
Nobody cares about your birthday

I am honestly baffled by those who want their birthday online, you can't find the same birthday for me twice on anything, my birthday spans years, days, I always change the year or day

^^ This

I am baffled that ANYONE would want their birthday online.

SIrhr

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
Sez the guy that awarded himself like 25,000 Posts when we left Scout. :LOL: Wait, we're not bringing up Post Counts, right? 😂

edit: btw Happy Birthday.

What???

Somebody committed SOCIAL CREDIT FRAUD???

That is 25 years of hard labor in the Sandaoling coal mines all the way in Xinjiang... Only barren rocks and sand and more rocks over there. No titties. No motivational of any kind. Not even a horse with no name...
biggrin.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1J04
The election thread may be the only place on the internet that has everything all in the same spot. Don’t you loose it or all the attachments in it.

Not sure how I’m going to scratch my election itch without being able to see @theLBC updates every 15 min

I have two questions...

1. Can we get a dedicated sub-forum in the PX for night-vision/thermal?
  2. How much ammo should I buy in preparation for this outage?

There is no dedicated sub-forum in the PX PERIOD

The PX is being REDUCED and modified to Keywords, I can ask them to add a NV Keyword for the filters, but the forum are being removed not added

Stop asking for anything PX related

FYI - Microsoft emails (hotmail.com, live.com, outlook.com) - commonly move messages for firearms sites into your spam folder.... then after a few days of you not checking... it then reports the site as a Spam Sender. We see hundreds of these per week where Snipershide - is falsely accused of being a spammer. A simple way to help the firearms community. Switch to some other email system.

Reactions: Bender
FYI - Microsoft emails (hotmail.com, live.com, outlook.com) - commonly move messages for firearms sites into your spam folder.... then after a few days of you not checking... it then reports the site as a Spam Sender. We see hundreds of these per week where Snipershide - is falsely accused of being a spammer. A simple way to help the firearms community. Switch to some other email system.

protonmail.com

Switch now.

FYI - seeing delays from Yahoo and Verizon and Microsoft email due to some of our changes, they decided to throttle email from SH. Will provide updates as they come in.

I had half my firearms related black friday deals get sent to spam in yahoo.
I couldnt figure out why i didnt get any deals from my subscriptions.
Yep there they were in spam folder even though i had marked them as not spam previously .

I had half my firearms related black friday deals get sent to spam in yahoo.
I couldnt figure out why i didnt get any deals from my subscriptions.
Yep there they were in spam folder even though i had marked them as not spam previously .

Thank you for the information. On our end we didn't start changes till yesterday, but it's good to know that Yahoo is also hostile to the firearms community.

Microsoft should be back to full speed. Although for @hotmail @live @outlook - that tends to mean full speed into your spam folder, and if you dont mark it as - not spam - fast enough - it will auto-report SH as a spam sender.

Still working with Verizon/AOL - they still have us throttled (slow).

FYI - all ISPs appear to be accepting email after our server changes. Please make sure you check your spam folder often, and mark emails from SH - as - "not spam".

FYI - all ISPs appear to be accepting email after our server changes. Please make sure you check your spam folder often, and mark emails from SH - as - "not spam".
I have Snipershide marked as VIP or whatever and aol still decided to throw the new emails into the junk folder

Ya, Dominion was dumping servers at 1/4 the price so we decided it was a deal too good to pass on, we grabbed a few.

The cache is full, but we can delete all that easy enough,
No SmartMatic backdoors to the accounts for Maduro please.

So

What is the reasoning for less forums. But now you have to click filter then the tag?

I understand for the PX cause that’s a necessary evil to you. But I don’t understand doing that on the tech forums.

*****also. Would you be able to add custom tags like AI, ZCO, etc do people could categorize then be able to use the filter function ?

So

What is the reasoning for less forums. But now you have to click filter then the tag?

I understand for the PX cause that’s a necessary evil to you. But I don’t understand doing that on the tech forums.

*****also. Would you be able to add custom tags like AI, ZCO, etc do people could categorize then be able to use the filter function ?

you don’t get to ask questions about the forum

your opinion is not needed, you’re lucky to still have an account here

you don’t get to ask questions about the forum

your opinion is not needed, you’re lucky to still have an account here
Lol just trying to learn something and understand the reasoning. I know you have your reasons for what you do

Hope the crayons were good lolol

Last edited: