• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

chargemaster combo

Re: chargemaster combo

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jimbob_walker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">midway usa has the combo for $329.99 plus a $50 mail in rebate. thats $279.99 brand new. </div></div>

I got mine from Natchez for $239.99 back in '06, along with a TrimMate.

The folks at Natchez kind of hate Midway and take pride in beating Midway's pricing.

You might want to give them a call, as they'll no doubt has the same 'coupon' as Midway.

Chris

I bought mine from natchezz for 289.99, but I do alot of business with midway. Midway has faster shipping and a better order management system IMO

I bought mine from natchezz for 289.99 to replace my Pact Dispenser. Much more reliable and better than Pact.

Bought mine from Cabelas, they had a $50 off a $300 order coupon. The chargemaster was on sale for 300 so I got 50 off that and the 50 mail in rebate. Plus I signed up for their credit card and got another $25 off. So I got mine for $175. Wait around they go on sale all the time.

Got mine from Natchez SS. They had the best price I could find. I added a couple little RCBS pieces so that the order hit the $300 minimum for the $50 rebate.

I have been using it for a couple months and love it. It makes loading very easy.