• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Gunsmithing Chassis Systems

phillip61

Sergeant
Banned !
Minuteman
Jun 14, 2012
texas
Is this the right place to ask about Chassis? If so, looking for input on a chassis system for Remington 700 action. Thanks in advance for your input.

I’ve used both Mega Arm’s chassis and KRG’s whiskey 3 gen 4 chassis and would highly recommend both. Since mega got bought by ZEV you can get great deals on there chassis right now, but also because of that I’d stick with the KRG going forward.

never seen one in person. ever. and with the pricetag i can see why. you're talking KRG MPA XLR MDT for less money with more features by far

Great chassis very adjustable and stable, very much on par with the AI chassis

His link is to the Strike Nuke, not the AI AX style Cadex that you're probably thinking of.

sheepdogshepherd-products-1_2.jpg

We have not used the Nuke chassis.
But, We just finished putting together a 375 Cheytac in the Cadex Dual Strike. The fit and finish is second to none. And the customer service is great!

We have also used MDT Chassis and would recommend them as well.

His link is to the Strike Nuke, not the AI AX style Cadex that you're probably thinking of.

sheepdogshepherd-products-1_2.jpg
Just talked to a company rep. He said they only made eight of these before stopping production. So even though they are on their web site they dont sell them anymore.