• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

cheapest source for sierra 69 SMKs

pdice

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 18, 2010
The cheapest I can find online is $89.76 for a box of 500 from powder vally. I checked grafs, wideners, natchez, and midways also. Does anyone have a better source?

Re: cheapest source for sierra 69 SMKs

Try Nosler Custom Competitions in 69 grain. They are usually cheaper and shoot equally well. I use them as well as their .308s in 168 grain.

Sherlok

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pdice</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The cheapest I can find online is $89.76 for a box of 500 from powder vally. I checked grafs, wideners, natchez, and midways also. Does anyone have a better source? </div></div>

That's probably the cheapest, unless you have a Dealer's license.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sherlok</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Try Nosler Custom Competitions in 69 grain. They are usually cheaper and shoot equally well. I use them as well as their .308s in 168 grain.

Sherlok </div></div>

+1
I just loaded some 69 Nosler CC's using the same load I use for 69smk. Results were the same. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase whichever is cheaper at the time.