• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Check cashed???

ollie

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 10, 2008
Apollo Pa
Ok, this is my first suppressor and I'm still not sure what all is going on. Today I got a email saying my check was cashed. What does that mean as far as getting approved???

That means it’s now pending assignment of an examiner. Settle in as it will be a while.

Do you have the ATF’s customer service line where you can call to check status ? If no, I’ll provide it

That means it’s now pending assignment of an examiner. Settle in as it will be a while.

Do you have the ATF’s customer service line where you can call to check status ? If no, I’ll provide it
If you could send it to me I would appreciate it. Thank you

There's actually no rhyme nor reason to the wait time.. I bought 3 at the same time, this time last year. I got the one after about seven months. I got another just last week and i am still waiting on the third.

There's actually no rhyme nor reason to the wait time.. I bought 3 at the same time, this time last year. I got the one after about seven months. I got another just last week and i am still waiting on the third.

So you are saying to buy 12 of them and it may work out good for timing huh? ;)

It’s a fun game, lmao!
i just got one back Saturday. TBA 9”ultra

going to snag the last sico hybrid dealer has in stock on Friday.... back to the waiting game but easier to forget when others are in hand.

Reactions: LSUbeatUby40
Sir

The BATF processed the payment for your form 4 paperwork on 4/9/19.

Silencer Shop does not receive any further updates from the BATF after the funds are processed.

It takes approximately 10-12 months for the process to be completed by the BATF after processing the payment. When approved the BATF will mail the form 4 with the affixed stamp to your dealer.

Your dealer will call you when the approved form 4 with affixed stamp has
been received and the NFA item can be transferred to you.

If it has been 10 months since the BATF processed the funds,
then you can contact the ATF at 304-xxx-xxxx for further updates.

You will need your serial# of the suppressor when you call.
--------------------------------

My first can took 378 days, not that I was counting. ;)

Reactions: Guiseppe83