• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes check it, redesigned viper PST

pattycr125

Private
Minuteman
Oct 7, 2012
so I just ordered a new 6-24 pst SFP mrad today and earlier when i looked at the vortex website it had the usual style pst, but just now i went to drool some more and WTF it has been redesigned it seems? new magnification ring design, can't notice anything else different about it, the knobs look a tiny bit higher to, maybe a bit darker black finish.

thoughts?

thought I was hallucinating again!

w w w.vortexoptics.com/product/vortex-viper-pst-6-24x50-riflescope-with-ebr-1-mrad-reticle/reticle

Re: check it, redesigned viper PST

too bad they didnt take that cheap ass rubber off the razor.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captramrod01</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I must be the only one that likes the rubber variable ring on the razor.</div></div>
I like it too. Actually the only thing I don't like about the Razor is its 5 MIL rotation. But I can live with it.
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mouse07410</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captramrod01</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I must be the only one that likes the rubber variable ring on the razor.</div></div>
I like it too. Actually the only thing I don't like about the Razor is its 5 MIL rotation. But I can live with it.
wink.gif
</div></div>

the new ones have 10 mil turrets