• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Check out my incoming "Xtreme Low-Pro Levels"

Tyler Kemp

Print Daddy
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 23, 2008
MO
mkmachining.com
5+ years and many thousands of levels later, I am just about to come out with my new iteration, the "Xtreme Low Profile Level".

I wanted to make the:

lightest scope level
lowest profile level
takes the least scope tube real estate
requires the smallest amount of of "tube to rail" distance for installation without optic removal
small, yet sensitive level to well less than a degree
perfectly visible level, but doesn't stick beyond scope tubes
protected vial, ready for hard use
drastically lower price than the closest comparable levels
ultra drastically lower price than electronic levels

So, here ya go. Some videos and pictures. Will be available in 1", 30mm, 34mm, 35mm, 36mm, and 40mm. Likely a $74.99 price point. I also have a rail mount version that indexes off the rail flats rather than the picatinny profile. If you rail is flat, it will be flat. Personally I prefer a scope level, but the numbers don't lie and rail mount is very popular.

Happy to answer any questions!

4F1HoVz.jpg

o0xypQQ.jpg

Getting released next Friday in our Memorial Day sale. They won't be on sale-but they smoke anything at the same price point, so consider them always on sale :)

I expected to have these out sooner, but as my small business has grown through the years I have learned to do better with product releases, and will have subsequent production batches coming shortly after the anticipated quick sell out of the first production batch.

Getting released next Friday in our Memorial Day sale. They won't be on sale-but they smoke anything at the same price point, so consider them always on sale :)

I expected to have these out sooner, but as my small business has grown through the years I have learned to do better with product releases, and will have subsequent production batches coming shortly after the anticipated quick sell out of the first production batch.
Awesome. We will be ready for ya.

Count me in for the new gen rail-mounted version.

Improvements to the hinge design & added spec labeling on the tube-mount looks good. I prefer the etched/painted indicator as well v. the prior gen pinned indicator.

Count me in for the new gen rail-mounted version.

Improvements to the hinge design & added spec labeling on the tube-mount looks good. I prefer the etched/painted indicator as well v. the prior gen pinned indicator.

The rail mount version I am hoping for a 4th of July release. The small, "super simple" clamp piece took some dialing in and we are just about to make a run of those. The larger piece is spot on and really slick in how it works compared to every other rail mount level out there.

They're aliiiiive! Get em before they sell out this weekend when I send an email. I'll make another, more detailed post soon.