• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes Check out SWFA's newest fan

boudin

Minuteman
Nov 2, 2009
Augusta, GA
He gives it two mandibles up.

IMG_1614.jpg

Last shot was .1 mil low, let me adjust that for you...

IMG_1610.jpg

Send it!

IMG_1611.jpg

Re: Check out SWFA's newest fan

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: froggy2229</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gunsite hills, lexington,GA </div></div>
You got it. You do much shootin out there?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SWFA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's funny. You should enter our photo contest, I guarantee you would be a finalist.

http://swfa.com/ContestEntry.aspx
</div></div>
Will do! Thanks for the heads up.

I got a good laugh from that. Especially the last photo with the praying mantis watching you and telling you to send it!

Great pics, really funny. Good range too been to Gunsite hills once can't wait to go back. Took Chiefs class and then shot for the first time to 600. A couple weeks ago My boy and I where shootin and there was a praying Mantis on my shooting box I think it was the first one he has seen up close he freaked out watched the thing for about half an hour.

Thats great! I have not seen one of those in a coon's age. I used to see them every year, but not so much anymore. Maybe it's a sign that we are ruining this planet.............

Now SWFA, don't be going and changing mascots or anything...

Great pics.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MP15</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks like Mr. Mantis is sizing up the Super Chicken for dinner!!!!!!

Very nice photos by the way. </div></div>

Looks like he's trying to decide if the OP is too big to eat.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: perkantino</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well if you miss you know who to blame.
smile.gif
</div></div>
Man, his dope was spot on... that little guy can read trace like nobody's business.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bizill</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now SWFA, don't be going and changing mascots or anything...

Great pics. </div></div>
When my wife saw the pictures, she said he was checking out the "PARAKEET" on the scope... I about died laughing and informed her of the whole "Super Chicken" debacle.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boudin</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> When my wife saw the pictures, she said he was checking out the "PARAKEET" on the scope... I about died laughing and informed her of the whole "Super Chicken" debacle.
</div></div>

Stare.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SWFA</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boudin</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> When my wife saw the pictures, she said he was checking out the "PARAKEET" on the scope... I about died laughing and informed her of the whole "Super Chicken" debacle.
</div></div>

Stare.gif
</div></div>

I know... she's been reprimanded.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SWFA</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boudin</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> When my wife saw the pictures, she said he was checking out the "PARAKEET" on the scope... I about died laughing and informed her of the whole "Super Chicken" debacle.
</div></div>

Stare.gif
</div></div>

Place a dead rodent in its beak. That'll eliminate doubt.
grin.gif

Don't bother sending the pic in. Nobody is gonna beat the pic of the 5-25 hanging out of my girlfriends cooter...

Hmmmm, we may have stumbled upon a pattern here. Maybe they're plotting to use our weapons against us?
Mantis4.jpg

Mantis3.jpg

Mantis1.jpg

I'm crippled up at the moment and didn't get out there, that was last year. Best race of the year to sit on the pagoda though.
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Graham</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So how was Moto GP this year?
wink.gif
</div></div>

lol

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JelloStorm</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I for one welcome our Mantis overlords. </div></div>

grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boudin</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: froggy2229</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gunsite hills, lexington,GA </div></div>
You got it. You do much shootin out there? </div></div>

Sorry for the delayed response...

I have shot there since 94'. I don't get out as often as I like. Hope to take my 6.5 Creed out soon.

be safe,

Justin