• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Check out the 'date expected back in stock' description

Local mom and pop shop here has 6-7 boxes of the 150gr SST on the shelf.

Last edited:
Things are starting to hit the shelves again, but slowly. Some of the rediculous AR parts prices are starting to come down too, because you either have it by now or the prices were just to high. I hope those guys that bought 100 AR lowers then marked'em up 3x to screw people have to eat the cost.

Ive been watching various sites for 208gr Amaxs and the instock date just gets pushed further and further back. I have managed to find powder and primers lately though at just slightly above old prices. Things are getting better, just some of the real popular bullets like the 175gr SMKs and 208gr Amaxs are hard as hell to find.

IMO, that just means that hornady has not scheduled the next production run - these are probably not a high volume item

Ive been watching various sites for 208gr Amaxs and the instock date just gets pushed further and further back. I have managed to find powder and primers lately though at just slightly above old prices. Things are getting better, just some of the real popular bullets like the 175gr SMKs and 208gr Amaxs are hard as hell to find.

this is often because expected shipments are pre sold/ backordered - if you have dealer status at a distributer backordering is often allowed even though a regular customer cannot - this is why you will find a few boxes dribbling in at the mom and pop stores when the big retailers never show stock

The description IMHO is preferable to what they USED to do. I was trying to get 500 pieces of 300 Blackout brass, it was not in stock and the expected date was two weeks. This started in May of 2011. They kept bumping the expected arrival dates anywhere from 1-3 weeks. I finally got them in the beginning of December. I'd rather them tell me they haven't a clue when it will arrive than go through the Blackout nutroll again.