• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Check out this beat down

[MENTION=74138]0933[/MENTION] Didn't know you were in Cali bro. Makes me wonder what would have happened had he rolled over onto his stomach.

[MENTION=74138]0933[/MENTION] Didn't know you were in Cali bro. Makes me wonder what would have happened had he rolled over onto his stomach.
My thought exactly.

Check out this beat down

That's not a beating: It's surprising how much energy it takes to truly put a beating on someone; and that ain't it.

I bet if the PD had to foot that guy's hospital bill one of the four or five LEOs would have just rolled him over.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Check out this beat down

5 on 1. Such tough guys. Luckily karma still exists in the world.
It has nothing to do with being tough: Five-on-one is designed to prevent unnecessary violence when taking uncooperative people into custody. An overwhelming officer presence ensures the safety of both the officers and the suspect.

Last edited:
I would have to say that was defiantly a beating. The video does not contain enough information for me to be able to see if it was merited.

Can we all just get along....;-) I wonder if this guy will get paid, be on a drug abuse reality show and then end up poor and dead????

Sounded like officer friendly was getting some stick time. Bet those shins will remember that day even if his brain didn't.
Like you said: should have rolled over.
Looks fine to me.

Even if you have done nothing wrong... there is a certain point where one decides to submit or not....

Laying on your back and kicking up at the officers.... might be a good strategy to file a lawsuit....

OP-
What are the details on the arrest? Any links to news stories? or just flaming the LEOs???

There were no details. Just the person filming the beating don't know what he did to deserve this reaction. They had him stopped and surrounded. It just took me back that he was captured being beaten like a dog he could not go anywhere and will be lucky to walk again with out a limp. They were over the top on beating his legs the way they were and using their Taser on him also. They had the wright to use their Baton and Taser but not that extent. Plan Police Brutality but he got off better than the homeless man in Albuquerque, NM that brought two knifes to a gun fight and they were 30 feet away from him. M-16 set on three shoot burst they just shoot him in the back.

I am not terribly sympathetic to the sad bad guy stories. It is pretty simple math. Follow the LEO's orders or pick your number of stitches.
Yes, I know there are some LEO's who abuse power. But I also know that almost EVERY perp on the ground has abused their rights or the rights of others.
They train LEO's to be lions then force them to act like mild mannered sheep and politely ask/beg for perp compliance when the things get ugly on the street. Then they are expected to be PC at every turn just in case Suzie Soccer Mom gets offended.
Bullshit!
I say if you don't want trouble then don't get into trouble. If you don't want to eat pavement then don't resist LEO's. If you don't want shot then don't do behavior that warrants a lethal response.
Buford could have saved his shins and 30 seconds if he just rolled over. No pity, no sad songs no apologies.
I am pro cops because I see how much intolerable shit they have to put up with. Most of them have patience beyond belief and unbridled restraint.
If it were my call, I would give them more authority back and the population could just get used to rougher consequences in the event of bad behavior.

Rant over

That guy guy is clearly on something, most normal people do not require that level of force to be taken into custody safely (In respect to the safety of both officers and the suspect). If he would have complied with the many instructions he was provided, this would have not ended in the manner it did. He created his own situations, nothing to see here.

It has nothing to do with being tough: Five-on-one is designed to prevent unnecessary violence when taking uncooperative people into custody. An overwhelming officer presence ensures the safety of both the officers and the suspect.

So you're saying you wouldn't have a problem with 5 thugs beating on you while you lie on the ground helpless and you would just lay there and take the beating and not try and defend yourself? Somehow I find that hard to believe.

Check out this beat down

So you're saying you wouldn't have a problem with 5 thugs beating on you while you lie on the ground helpless and you would just lay there and take the beating and not try and defend yourself? Somehow I find that hard to believe.
Nice try, but your question assumes it's own answer. Those aren't thugs, they are police officers. The person on the ground has a legal obligation to obey their commands, and the officers have an affirmative duty to take him into custody. Five thugs beating me would be an entirely different situation, both legally and morally.

Nice try, but your question assumes it's own answer. Those aren't thugs, they are police officers. The person on the ground has a legal obligation to obey their commands, and the officers have an affirmative duty to take him into custody. Five thugs beating me would be an entirely different situation, both legally and morally.

You're missing the point. Thugs or cops it don't matter. EVERYONE should have the right to be able to defend themselves and shouldn't be forced to sit there like a sitting duck and take a beating from folks who clearly have the upper hand. Obviously the video doesn't show everything that lead up to this incident so I can't comment on anything other than what's in the video. I don't see any acts of the suspect that warrant his treatment. Unless I know what happened in the entire situation, then my opinion stands as solid as a diamond.

Check out this beat down

... Thugs or cops it don't matter...

Unless I know what happened in the entire situation, then my opinion stands as solid as a diamond.
It's actually the opposite: Unless you know what happened your opinion lacks credibility regarding the facts.

A credible opinion takes into account only what is known, and regarding what is known you are incorrect: These aren't 'folks', they are police officers.

It does matter: Because people have a right to resist an unlawful arrest, but we don't know whether or not the arrest was unlawful. And, even if the arrest was unlawful I'm not sure that a California attorney would counsel him to act in that manner to resist.

Last edited:
As with most posts of this nature, we don't know what went on before this went down and why he was being arrested, need more info. to make a judgement.
It does look like there was enough manpower there to roll him over or tie him in a knot or tie him in a bow.
If the fool had rolled over when told to do so then there would be fresh meat to beat and make a better video.
I doubt he is an alter boy at the local church and had never encountered LEOs before, just a bad day. FM

We all hate to see police beating citizens, but seriously can we just admit that sometimes these mofo's have it coming?

That's why I am not a cop. I would get fired for beating the sh*t out of human garbage.

The amount of abuse cops are expected to take without reacting like a human being is just not logical. How much abuse would YOU take before you got nasty? Now don't expect any more from a cop just because he has a uniform on and went through 6 months of training. Their job is to protect and serve, not take sh*t from everyone.

That being said, there are many A-hole cops, just like there are many A-hole people.