• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

check out this indoor shooting range and gun store

Re: check out this indoor shooting range and gun store

sure beats putting all those holes in my floor from the basement
crazy.gif

Leave it to zee Yermans, that place is ubercool.

Lived in Ulm 1979 for a year..knew nothing about this...maybe not there then

Indoor skeet what a hoot!

Truly awesome,German engineering at it's finest!

I think that may go beyond cool.

That's like if Disney World, and Ikea had a baby.

Why do we not have places like this in every major city in America? What do we have here in the US? Not just your local gun range but something that offers a wide variety of shooting disciplines and generally cool facilities.
Blackwater
Valhalla (is this place still open?)
Gunsite
Thunder Ranch

What else?

I wish that was my house lol. What do you guys say we all put are money together, and build one for ourselves only!
smile.gif

Re: check out this indoor shooting range and gun s

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Alaskaman 11</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can someone put it on YouTube, Flash hates up Mac people </div></div>
If you update yours then you will have no problem, i just watched it from this compter (which is an IMAC)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Savage110</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Alaskaman 11</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can someone put it on YouTube, Flash hates up Mac people </div></div>
If you update yours then you will have no problem, i just watched it from this compter (which is an IMAC) </div></div>

Mine is a iPad but let me try

That place is definitely super cool, wish we had something like that here in the US.

None of you guys look at the price list?

Well it´s not for the faint of hearted I tell you.

Sure nice place but still no fly in my book.

/Chris

Looks like the kind of place that has a dining room for you to enjoy dinner after a trap shooting session, stocked with fine wines, esquisite caviars and aged whiskeys.

Cool place, but i reckon there would be a few uptight stiffs there..lol. Need a bank funds check before you would be allowed in the front doors..haha

Pete

Awesome!! Now I need to go PCS to Germany.

Kick-ass facility, but who ever was shooting those groups off a bench with zero wind sucks big time------unless it was with a pistol.

Now that is what I'm talking about. Warm in winter. Cool in summer. Shoot untill you drop. Good show

i would love to take a visit over there. That would be sweet.

Too bad theirs nothing like that in the states. A place like that, all I see is $$$$$$, which I dont have..

That is so slick, looks like fun. Tho I do have to admit, I'd rather shoot outdoors... half the reason I like shooting is being outside.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: M40A1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Kick-ass facility, but who ever was shooting those groups off a bench with zero wind sucks big time------unless it was with a pistol.

</div></div>

No wind... Hmmm, wonder how much spin drift they dope for?

Wonder what that place would cost to build.....multi-M's im sure!

so which one of you closet rich guys is going to build it here in the US and make cabelas and bass pro eat your shorts.
dgwelsh

sp.

the site has an English link at the top of the page