• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

check out this shit show

Climate protestors vs burning man attendees. I can’t decide who I hate more?
They are the same. The protesters ARE attendees. Makes complete sense in their world.

This is awesome be sure to watch the entire thing.

Some festies are good, notice the foreign accent on some of the "protestors"

can someone explain to me how having vehicles sitting idling is better for the environment. Use small words 'cause I don't get it.

If they wanted to protest *AT/during* BM, they'd probably get the audience supporting them. Interrupting on the way? Your protest is less likely to get the BM attendees in a good/supportive mood

...but what do I know? I'm not some eco-nazi thinking that cars are bad and capitalism is bad. (as they used a trailer, steel, paint, clothing, etc produced by capitalists)

M

What a bunch of fukn sheep, did you see the cars banked up, they could have driven around them or dragged them out of the way pdq

Reactions: HeavyAssault
"We have a right to protest." My right to travel unrestricted supersedes your right to protest.

Someone should have hooked up their vehicle to the trailer given them 60 seconds to unchain themselves then dragged it way off the road.

Reactions: HeavyAssault
So does a bulldozer
don't see a bulldozer in the line of traffic...

DO see some 4wd vehicles that could have used the power line access to get around them

Me? You'd better be prepared to be run over if you step in front of my vehicle as I'm trying to get around your stupid ass.

M

Reactions: 232593
Easy way to clear them

1693233274412.png

PSA ... "watch all the way to the end" and "watch the entire thing" always means watch the first minute then skip to the last minute.

Reactions: Maggot
This is awesome be sure to watch the entire thing.

Some festies are good, notice the foreign accent on some of the "protestors"

This is the way it should be handled. You have the right to protest but you cannot block others from their freedom to passage.

And unconscious people can't file reports to the responding units. Weird they won't have any phones them either!
I just posted in the other thread. The cops should tell them... I bet you won't do that again. Now pick up your trash and get the fuck out of here

Reactions: DuneBoer
One of my favorite festival comments I ever heard was from the guy who played Cliff on cheers, he was at Woodstock when the national guard responded, when they put up the statue a few years ago he said the statue should be of a guardsman handing a hippie a sand which, because if they wouldn’t have brought food they would have starved.

I'd of had to light that shoulder of the road up! Silt and rocks would have cleared that cluster F right up. Desert...No problemo! Mac;)

One of my favorite festival comments I ever heard was from the guy who played Cliff on cheers, he was at Woodstock when the national guard responded, when they put up the statue a few years ago he said the statue should be of a guardsman handing a hippie a sand which, because if they wouldn’t have brought food they would have starved.
Not to mention the portapotties.

If watching the cops serve up some "get out da way, bitch" is a meal, that was delicious. Tasty. Just like a lightly salted and peppered steak medium rare. Perfection.

Last edited: