• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Check Out This Sniper Store !

Re: Check Out This Sniper Store !

Nothing 'ex' about it, and also nothing competing about it.
Why start something where there's nothing to start? There is (and never has been) any bad blood between the two. I guess the other sites focused on precision marksmanship started after the Hide are competing as well?
As I stated, there is (and never was) any bad blood, nor is there any competition...other than at matches <grin>.

cheers

Here's my Sniper Company experience

A few months ago I ordered a Badger FTE brake since the site said it was in stock. Paid for Item and my card was charged. 10 days later I'm expecting my brake in the mail already but received nothing yet WTF? So I log on to my account which you must make to order from their site and the it says that it is Pending. I shoot them an email to inquire why is my order pending and not shipped 10 days after being charged. No reply...keep waiting. 3 weeks now I shoot them another email. This time I'm a bit irritated and asking what the heck is going on and to please just refund my money already, also called them and left message to refund my money. No reply on either. I start calling them a couple times a day for the next week and they never once answer their phone! A month into this now and I finally Google these guys for a review and find out a few similar cases. I also found on my Google search that they are on FaceBook. So I check them out on FB and they are posting with in the last day about new products and such so I posted on their wall a polite message about my situation
and how I'm resorting to disputing the charge on my credit card. Checked back on FB the next day to see my posting was deleted! A couple days later I receive my refund.

The day I got my refund I placed my order for my FTE to Triad. Not only was it $25 cheaper but it was in my hands 3 days later in Hawaii.

Damn, that's not cool. Good on Triad's part though. Thanks for letting us know.