• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Check your WalMarts

ColbyLang

Sergeant, Smart Ass, and general know it all
Minuteman
Apr 23, 2012
Louisiana
Picked up a scoped Remington 700 youth model in .243 WIN for less than $200 out the door. All the long guns are on clearance. Scope is hot garbage, will definitely replace before my 5.5 year old gets behind the trigger.

Reactions: Sniperwannabee
Here in my part of Texas they’re still $331. Can’t find the fire sale Rem700s. Found some Savage and Mossbergs though under $300.

Brownels wants >$400 for a remington receiver- no barrel, no stock, no scope. Even the $300+ price is a deal if you are looking for a receiver to start a custom build. Hell, $331 for a ready-to-shoot-a-deer rifle is a pretty good deal in and of itself. I do wish I could find one of those sub $200 guns around here though. Most of the Walmart’s here don’t even carry guns, and the ones that do don’t have that deal...

I’ve seen several people trying to flip the Savage Axis rifles they bought on clearance from Walmart last months. Does Walmart limit the number of guns one can buy at a time? Wonder if they’re going to get out of the gun business completely.
No limit. They had 15 guns when I got there. 3 left by the time I checked out. I snagged the 243 and a 308 for a buddy. Dude behind me was buying the last 3.

Hi,

Isn't it funny with all the threads about bad Walmart this and bad Walmart that, walmart ruined our small business economy, stop supporting companies that dont support the Constitution, etc etc but supporting Walmart when they have something beneficial to "gun guys" is ok???

Sincerely,
Theis
“Living in the world as it is isn’t an argument against working towards a better future.”- AOC...😏

Fuck walmart. I haven't darkened their doorway in over a year when they pulled their last political stunt with the carry and ammo crap. The rifles could be free along with a $500 gift card and I still wouldn't walk into their store. If you shop at walmart and it's avoidable then I consider you part commie, just like if you buy a chinese made product when there's an alternative.

Remington and freedom group can fuck right off too.

Hi,

Isn't it funny with all the threads about bad Walmart this and bad Walmart that, walmart ruined our small business economy, stop supporting companies that dont support the Constitution, etc etc but supporting Walmart when they have something beneficial to "gun guys" is ok???

Sincerely,
Theis

Pretty much why the big corporations laugh at the thought of "freedom loving types" doing any kind of boycott.
I have avoided stepping foot in walmart as much as possible for over a decade.

Hi,

Sincerely,
Theis
I don't agree with many of the things gov spends money on, but I still pay my taxes.

Reactions: THEIS
Pretty much why the big corporations laugh at the thought of "freedom loving types" doing any kind of boycott.
I have avoided stepping foot in walmart as much as possible for over a decade.
I made the mistake of buying a battery for my truck from them. Died in about 6 months. Short story is they told me to pound sand. That was about 4 years ago. Haven't been back since, don't intend to start again.

I bought 3 this week at Walmart all for $199 each.
.243, .308, 7mm mag

I rarely shop there but the way I see it if I can buy something there for less than what Walmart itself can buy it, then I’m winning that one.

Last edited:
Reactions: texastonk
Fuck walmart. I haven't darkened their doorway in over a year when they pulled their last political stunt with the carry and ammo crap. The rifles could be free along with a $500 gift card and I still wouldn't walk into their store. If you shop at walmart and it's avoidable then I consider you part commie, just like if you buy a chinese made product when there's an alternative.

Remington and freedom group can fuck right off too.
If you pay your federal and state taxes then I consider you part commie, part abortionist, lol. These holier-than-thou attitudes have got to change. Our great nation has enough problems without allies browbeating one another over where they shop.

If you pay your federal and state taxes then I consider you part commie, part abortionist, lol. These holier-than-thou attitudes have got to change. Our great nation has enough problems without allies browbeating one another over where they shop.

What? First of all I pay no state taxes, it's one of the reasons why I moved out of VA last year. VA just taxes the shit out of you on everything and it's fucked up, and I moved because I don't agree with it.

I pay federal taxes for a couple reasons. First and foremost because it is necessary to support infrastructure. How else are schools, roads, and other things necessary supposed to be paid for? That doesn't mean that I agree with all the spending and don't think we're over taxed, and corrupt assholes aren't lining their pockets with our money.

The other reason is because I like my freedom and it's illegal to not pay taxes and you'll go to jail for it? Do you not pay taxes? If that's the case then you either make jack shit for money and fall underneath the tax brackets where you get a 100% refund or you're the law and must not have much to lose.

Last I checked they didn't put you in jail for not shopping at walmart. Not yet anyhow.

If you could shop easily shop somewhere else that isn't a commie company that contributes massive amounts of money to the left, but you just chose not to because you're too lazy, stubborn, cheap, or any other silly reason that may be a minor inconvenience at most then you're part of the problem.

What? First of all I pay no state taxes, it's one of the reasons why I moved out of VA last year. VA just taxes the shit out of you on everything and it's fucked up, and I moved because I don't agree with it.

I pay federal taxes for a couple reasons. First and foremost because it is necessary to support infrastructure. How else are schools, roads, and other things necessary supposed to be paid for? That doesn't mean that I agree with all the spending and don't think we're over taxed, and corrupt assholes aren't lining their pockets with our money.

The other reason is because I like my freedom and it's illegal to not pay taxes and you'll go to jail for it? Do you not pay taxes? If that's the case then you either make jack shit for money and fall underneath the tax brackets where you get a 100% refund or you're the law and must not have much to lose.

Last I checked they didn't put you in jail for not shopping at walmart. Not yet anyhow.

If you could shop easily shop somewhere else that isn't a commie company that contributes massive amounts of money to the left, but you just chose not to because you're too lazy, stubborn, cheap, or any other silly reason that may be a minor inconvenience at most then you're part of the problem.

Lol, of course I pay my taxes. My statement was intentionally obtuse to point out how inane and counter productive some of these divisive arguments are.

Lol, of course I pay my taxes. My statement was intentionally obtuse to point out how inane and counter productive some of these divisive arguments are.

The opposing side has no problem organizing vocal boycotts and harassment campaigns against businesses that cross them.
Unlike the "good folks", the opposition usually is willing to get together and stick to it until they get what they want.
Just about every company folds to their demands eventually, along with all but the strongest organizations and even many religious groups.

How is trying to point out the fact that peoples money is literally going towards evil and possibly persuading them to spend their money elsewhere counter productive?

This a prime example of how ignorant people are.

How is trying to point out the fact that peoples money is literally going towards evil and possibly persuading them to spend their money elsewhere counter productive?

This a prime example of how ignorant people are.
Calling people communist for shopping at Walmart is counter productive. Please share your great wisdom with us ignorant folk.

Calling people communist for shopping at Walmart is counter productive. Please share your great wisdom with us ignorant folk.

What else would you call someone who knowingly allows a company to make a profit that sells products that are mostly made in a communist country, and who donates money and supports the extreme left (commies) and their ideals?

If you know that, and you have other options but you do it anyway, then you're at least somewhat a commie since you're supporting them.

If you live in the absolute middle of nowhere and have a convenience store and a walmart and any other options for another grocery store or anything is an hour away then I somewhat get it, but if you have another option and it's no more than a minor inconvenience then I don't know what else to tell you other than you're supporting commies.

I hate Walmart as much as the next guy. I avoid it as much as I can, but I have a finite amount of dollars to spend, and If I can use them assholes to make my money get me more, I will. I've heard of these fire sales, and have been looking for a 700 in .223... Haven't found any. I'm too slow. All the stores around me have sold their supply of 700s. I did find a 770 in .243 for $56. Yeah, I know, it's a crap gun, but for $56 bucks, who the hell cares. I picked it up for my VFW, and we made $300 on it in a raffle at a truck show in one day. So the commies at the Walmart helped make money for the Veterans of Foreign Wars of the United States of America.

Reactions: earthtrekker1775
If you know that, and you have other options but you do it anyway, then you're at least somewhat a commie since you're supporting them.

You're typing this on a computer or phone either made in or parts made in China, therefore you are a communist.